Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has the answers to this

1 Like

The brits our only hope. The more they open up the more angrier the public here will become.

2 Likes
1 Like

It all boils down to Boris’s ability to get 90,000 fans into Wembley in the Summer.

How will this affect us?

If there’s 90,000 fans in Wembley in June, our government will be shamed into opening up

Ah Ah, now stop that. Colm Henry HSE said you simply cannot trust that data on outdoor gatherings. No sir. Cannot trust the data.

1 Like

It all depends. If the brits are riddled again in a month, we’re all back to square one. Apparently AZ is only 10% effective against the South African variant

“Us” ?? Jesus ye Cork lads are unreal. The English Market indeed.

They will in their fuck. Most of the lads making the decisions won’t even know the football is on.

1 Like
1 Like

Closer to the bottom than the top these days

The Danes a full 2.5 ahead of us now

Taking weekends off won’t get you into the Champions League spots.

Another transition week ahead by the sounds of it

1 Like

The April ramp up will solve this

I told ye guys. I’ve flagged it with my magic numbers algorithm. The EU pumped it out near the end of last week. About a 50% rise on last week in the EU, Ireland remaining static with no huge ramp up in store.

1 Like

Its looking likely that our best week two weeks ago will be followed by two weeks below those numbers. Not much of a ramp up

Interestingly Donnelly or the hse are no longer using this metric to show what a wonderful job they are doing

1 Like

May bank holiday could slow things a bit

They should move it into July altogether when it might actually be of some use to us