Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Not on, from specific dates

They clearly specify they want people to register on a specific day. What day does a person born on the 5the May 1962 register on?

Emigrate?

They can register from Wednesday

You’re also ignoring the part of the same text that contradicts that?

You’re really struggling to get this.

They clearly state that the want people to register on a specific day.

What date does a person born on the 5th May 1962 register on?

That’s not a specific date. That’s a range of dates.

They clearly state they want people to register on a specific day.

Should register from Wednesday I think. Technically nothing stopping you from registering before Wednesday as far as I know. You just won’t be called until it’s your turn in the queue to be vaccinated.

1 Like

Close. From what I’ve heard of the ages called, they are getting to the low 60s from tomorrow. Possibly aggressive but I can’t see it being much longer than this day next week. 50s are registering from this week and will start getting appointments for the week after, as has happened with each age so far.

There’s over 400k over 60s. It was only about 70k of them last week who got first doses.

200 (3)

It’s says specific days. If it says specific day’s your interpretation would be right then, but one of the grammar Nazi’s might confirm.

You haven’t answered it. You have ignored the contradictory parts of because you know I am right but once again you are defending public sector incompetence.

The specific days are stayed above.

59s 4th May
58s 5th May
Etc

So basically someone with born on the 5th May 1962 is left without a date. Amateur hour.

Yeah.

That’s you ignoring the contradictory parts again. You’re not able to explain it. You tried to but you ignored most of the information there.

Are they not specific day’s?

Why do they list a specific day when someone should register by age so?

59 - 4th May etc

No they list specific days as it says from the 4th of May