Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Any sign when they are going to update the vaccine figures?

Pfizer delivery arrived in Belgium yesterday, their biggest single Pfizer delivery to date.

So I make it that Ireland will have close to 2.8m vaccines received to date so I’d estimate 6-700k currently sitting in a fridge.

No update on the ECDC portal as it would be normally by now. They are supposed to report at least twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday so it’s safe to assume that they probably won’t be reporting today.

1 Like

When will 40-50 portal open

Some time this week. I’d say Thursday or Friday.

1 Like

Booked last Sat evening. Appointment text yesterday. Jab tomorrow.

2 Likes

The amount of fear out there in social media land still is crazy, apparently there are loads of yet to be discovered strains which are immune to the virus and we will be back to square one next year.

1 Like

What are lads doing regards taking the AZ or J&J or possibly waiting for the Pfizer or Moderna?

I think most people are taking what they are given as no certainty what happens if you decline - would you get a another slot soonish ?

ill take the J&J: one and done and just in time to head to barcelona for a few weeks

1 Like

Over here people are ringing around and picking the vaccine of their choice.

3 Likes

Happy Shawshank Redemption GIF

I’d say it’ll follow the usual pattern with 49 year olds tomorrow, 48s on Thursday etc.

What if it’s your birthday tomorrow?

10 Likes

saturday it is so

Portal doesn’t know what age you are ?

Treat yourself. You deserve it.

do you not have to use your PPSN?

You do but somebody said you can register away once you are in the 45-49 age bracket from tomorrow.