Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I assume your off for the rest of the week? I’ve heard of a lot of people who are in an awful way for a few days after the 2nd dose

Imagine people opportunistically using their reaction to a vaccine to get a few days off work.

2 people I know for a fact who were very sick for days are recently retired late 50s. Early retirement from semi state so no doubt a few extra days off if they were still in the job

Yes.

And when people hear stories of others getting sick they might opportunistically use it for their own ends.

2 Likes

That’s 100% happening depending on the guildlines in your workplace. My works policy is you get 2hours off paid to get the jab and you have to follow the sick leave policy if you need time off due to reaction

Ireland is populated by soft cunts.

1 Like

People are soft as fuck nowadays

1 Like

Just took my daughter in for the second Pfizer shot there. Great to be double vaccinated and have the cert. If we are allowed into Ireland next month I may be able to take her in somewhere for chicken nuggets or something.

11 Likes

I saw someone on Twitter saying they’d booked an Airbnb somewhere in Ireland for early August but their 5 and 7 year old children won’t be allowed to eat indoors, even though the parents will have the vaccine certs or whatever system to introduce. It’s actually gas.

What age are they vaccinating over there? Anyone aged 15 and over?

Down to twelve years. Big gaps among the age groups though. Small queue there this morning. I’d say whoever really wants the shot has had it at this stage.

1 Like

You Eastern European’s don’t muck about.

It’s a big country and they have systems to run stuff like this.

A lot in the older groups not vaccinated though…

You’d say our rollout would be better to stop deaths. The polish wan would probably be more effective against spread

Aye, they never had a problem injecting childer before anyway.

A moderna man

Yeah the uptake in Ireland among the older cohorts is one of the best in Europe.

A functioning hospital IT system and no Boris Holohanski dictating how people live their lives.

We are envious.

Who in their right mind would try to enforce that?