Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I thought you’d be jumping at the opportunity to take two of John Bull’s vaccines.

J&J may well be better as there were more variants doing the rounds throughout its trials.

Getting a Pfizer is a bit like going to UCC or UCD while a J&J is like going to UL or CIT or somewhere.

Presume AZ is trinners because it’s English?

I was thinking more like going to the University of Hertfordshire or somewhere.

Yes but UL or CIT is easier and lets you travel and get into pubs with no hassle

I meant to tag @downyourthroats the other day. There was a lad at the Cork limerick game with a “College” face mask on in the crowd. Like something a yank would do

Fish Farming in Sligo IT

Oxford innit? Has to be Trinners

Romanian doses should be in early next week and there will most likely be extended opening hours at the MVCs to get them fired out

So long as there’s no horse racing on

1 Like

Saturday 10th and Thursday 22nd are the next days off in the race against the deadly variants.

1 Like

AZ is the rolls Royce of vaccines, you’d want your head examined to take that pound shop Romanian shite

1 Like

UCC is all dress coat and no jocks. Any college graduates I have worked with are as good as chocolate teapots. In fairness CIT produce some decent workers able to perform in the job

1 Like

I’ve a lash of sinopharm in my fridge from wish if anyone is interested. Need gone seal on the door is fucked

1 Like

“Delta Variant” would be a good horse name for Mick O’Leary actually

1 Like

I can hear it now and the winner if the Ryanair chase 2023 is 14/1 shot delta variant for willie mullins for owner Michael o Leary

Reid shouldn’t be let near the phone before 6am

69% is a fairly spectacular miss on the 82% target.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

7 Likes