Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Contact the games scheduling office in Croke Park

2 Likes

Our vaccine programme is now like a torrent which is racing ahead at the peak of fibre optic download speed, while other countries are stuttering towards a halt, with download speed ever declining, almost like they’re on a dial up.

Full credit to the Green Party for this.

1 Like

A Galway-Mayo Connacht final always has an element of needle about it. Galway lost last year’s decider due to some badly timed shots, and so it is again.

That retort reminds me of COC taking a free under pressure

You at least have something in common with Cillian O’Connor in that you’ll both be missing the Connacht final.

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/0720/1236141-coronavirus-ireland-vaccines/

Lash em out.

Should still be some more stock though. 255k into the country less 170k administered.

It seems as though the mass vaccination centres have moved back to the vast majority of first doses though so we aren’t far off regardless.

More first doses than second doss yesterday

Total doses is up by 52k compared to yesterday.

Got my appointment for my second Pfizer shot and it’s for 26 days after the first one. Think the 40-50s were generally waiting 4-5 weeks between shots.

Be easier change the Connacht final.

How much advance notice have you gotten?

6 (six) days.

1 Like

Maybe they’re taking the bank holiday off

We should be over 80% with one dose or J&J by tomorrow I expect. Might not be reflected in the numbers reported as J&J lags.

I have it at 78.45% of the 18+ population (At least one dose) and 64.8 % fully vaccinated.

Gangbusters

What was the total figures for last week?

That’s what I have, so under 60k first doses needed to reach that milestone. Achievable over 2 days at current rates plus J&J.

got first dose in pairc ui caoimh there.

Lads, it’s some operation. Almost ruthlessly efficient

3 Likes

Going by the dashboard which is a truer reflection on when doses are actually administered, it’s about 357k.

1 Like