Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

The majority of doses have now swung back to firsts. This should be a huge week of first doses. From the sounds of the Twitter media gang, they all got their appointments within hours so they could really read through the 25-29 this week.

How long after dose 2 of pfizer are people getting the covid cert ?

Less than two weeks.

1 Like

I got mine after a week

I’ve heard of people getting it about 48 hours after the 2nd jab. They registered on the portal and got vaccinated in a vaccination centre.

18-24s can register for the AZ jab from today and they expect the registration for Pfizer/Moderna for the 18-24s to open up next week.

the whitewash is in

Beacon offered vaccines to teachers in ‘good faith’ (rte.ie)

Jesus the few excerpts in the report are hilarious.

Well that’s that then.

Who’s side are you on here Fulvio, the fat cat CEO or the teachers?

Larry David Reaction GIF

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly choose.

1 Like

I’m after turning down two vaccine appointments due to my hectic personal schedule.

Will I be put to the back of the queue now I will?

You’ve 3 chances to reschedule.

After that you’ve to ring them.

1 Like

My second jab is scheduled for the same time as the Connacht Final, how can I change it?

I got the first two texts very quick but have heard nothing in 36 hours from the HSE.

I can’t really afford to be sick after this thing so only have very tight windows to fit it in.

Very little you can do to change it at this stage, just accept that Mayo will ate ye.

Limerick lads getting cocky about football now too I see

Got my first shot today and everyone in the waiting area were my own go, all first shots. The nurse was laughing because everyone was bleeding all morning from drinking all weekend

3 Likes