Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Christ.

No because the evidence that supports that is made up and a hoax

the evidence that supports the thing he believes in is irrefutable

How long have you been here now?

Nein.

I agree, which is why I won’t be getting the vaccine. Covid is of minimal threat to my generation.

Never said that.

I have made an informed decision.

You can believe what you want but I’m happy with the rationale and basis behind my beliefs.

Grand, you do you so skin and allow others do the same…

people should be allowed take the vaccine without hearing your bullshit.

1 Like

What bullshit?

I’ve never said people shouldn’t take that vaccine but I have challenged a few zealots who want non-vaccinated people discriminated against. Funny enough you haven’t had an issue with the people who are actually hostile to others making a personal choice.

Do you understand that taking the vaccine protects other people?

So you’re saying the vaccines are useless again?

No. They’re quite effective, but not 100%.

Do you accept that more people vaccinated reduces spread?

A proper vaccine. You won’t see Astra Zeneca inducing a rapid CD8 T cell response.

3 Likes

Was only saying the same myself last week

1 Like

Hopefully I get Pfizer for my booster

I think what you are saying is illogical.

You cite minimal risk on one hand as a reason not to do something and then cite minimal risk on another hand as a reason to do something.

It’s clear you have absolutely zero faith in the vaccines as is you didn’t you would not be inflating fear of something which is of minimal threat.

I’m not in fear of Covid like you. If you’re worried about Covid then you shouldn’t be travelling abroad.

A pity you got the shit one so.

381k added to the system it should be.

You’re alright Jack.

Another inane stock comment from the lad who has cosied up with The Crazies.

Stay under your bed.

I keep it simple for you, if it gets too complicated you get confused…actually it doesn’t have to get compicated for you to get confused.

I see Ireland’s vaccine rollout is the envy of the world. Another one for the “Fulvio mortio” list.