Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

They should look after Donegal at least since they wiped it out

Arlene is circling the wagons. She’s getting ready panzer Paddy

I still think Ireland is going to be exposed with the stocks ratchet up.

So it’s better to wait 3 months for second Oxford jab??

This means protection is not reduced in the three months between the first and second dose.

The report supports the government’s strategy that rolling out first doses - with a second dose after three months - is effective at reducing disease.

After the second dose, efficacy is 82.4% - if the interval between jabs is three months. This compared to 54.9% for those where the booster was given under six weeks after the first dose

1 Like

Does anyone else think that this whole thing could be a construct of China and Big Pharma?

1 Like

Until Big Farmer foiled the plot by discovering the Ivermectin cure.

1 Like

He’s a small farmer at best.

The HSE may MISS a deadline or target here guys

They’re building up a nice little stack of handy excuses to fall back on now.

Lots of things to point to and say - we tried, not our fault. Back in your houses.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s overly important. There’s more people in the 65-70 age group than the older ages anyway and they all have to get it before the insanity will end. So just jab them instead. It’s all the wan, whether the over 65s, the at risk under 65s and the over 70s are all done around the same time or if they are done in order

Lads are itching to be outraged nowadays

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have both had announcements of huge ramp ups in Q2 over that last few days.

Just get whoever can be done, done and move on.

3 Likes

We’ll have enough vaccines by the end of June to be totally done with this if we want to be. Be enough for at least 2 million people. That’s well clear of anyone at risk and we’ll be into the summer.

We should have enough done by the start of April to see some real relaxations, though I’d say pubs are a ways off yet. May bank holiday weekend is going to be unrale.

If 2m aren’t fully vaccinated by early July, it will be a huge failure.

1 Like

Leo was fluttering his eyelashes at comrade Putin’s Sputnik V this morning.

Leo talking about needing 70-80% for effective herd immunity before a significant easing of restrictions. I took that to mean outdoor dining.

They’re all just guessing now anyway. They will move with public demand in the summer months.

Israel will have all the answers we need to know by mid April.

4 Likes