Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

So what’s that about 20k in three days?

You’re looking at around 50k a week which would seem in line with current supply. How the HSE can deal with when that supply increases tenfold will be crucial?

That’ll be the major test. Especially if the supply comes in the form of the Pfizer which can’t be rolled out to GPs etc as easily.

Moderna is the same no?

Both Moderna and Pfizer have promised close to 1m doses each in Q2. The Israelis are horsing the Pfizer one out anyway.

They must be looking at a few large centres to do it

We’ve had plenty time to prepare, there should be no excuses. I really hope they don’t fuck this up

We might see something like the Pfizer in cities and the AZ in rural areas

The Government should say subject to us receiving x amount of doses the country is fully reopening on July 31st.

Its up to the HSE to have enough people vaccinated by then.

One potential issue is I suspect they still have no IT system for logging the vaccinations and so no central repository of who has and hasn’t got it

6 Likes

Could be a game changer since it’s supposedly a hacked version of J&J

Rollout volume won’t increase for Pfizer or Moderna for a few weeks get so all they will really need to do is change the previous settings from hospitals and nursing homes to other largish centres.

AZ can still go ahead in smaller surgeries.

I’d have thought.

The system with GPs is still being built.

Daily Vaccine figures from Monday apparently.

Although they have said this previously…

That’s only 29,000 doses. Not making any real dent in things but at least the GPs are starting to get stock.

Have they ran out of Pfizer?

Looks like it.
They are probably keeping it for the care homes and second doses.

They must be nearly finished the front line health care workers and the Care Homes at this stage

2 Likes

If the Brits are havin’ it large on the streets of Manchester while we’re still hiding under the bed their will be uproar.

The way the Government are talking we’ll be lucky to have outdoor dining allowed by June.

John Bull is our ticket out of this mess.

NPHET - the defacto rulers - would happily prolong this lockdown until 2022 or beyond.

4 Likes

You believe that?