Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Three months time.

You can book your booster in some centres if you fall into any of the below

• aged 40 and older
  • pregnant aged 30 or older
  • a healthcare worker aged 30 or older
  • aged 30 or older and have an underlying condition

Not available in all counties as of yet…

Got the moderna booster yesterday, sick as a dog last night, chills, fever etc, wrecked today. Was grand after the Pfizer vaccinations, fuck sake

3 Likes

I was in a heap after one of the first two (both pfizer). Got Moderna this morning so fingers crossed it won’t be too bad. Even if I’m grand I’ll be telling Mrs Hunt I’m in a heap.

1 Like

The brother had the same thing, and was wiped out for the day after. Moderna hits hard.

They must have added some more to get to 1.87m. On those numbers here they’ll easily get that 2m.

Pfizer is like two pints of Bass. Moderna is six cans of Druids.

2 Likes

Ya but you’ll be fucking flame retardant now as well

Moderna is the Rolls Royce

2 Likes

Moderna is the truth, knocks you for six but builds back better🤣

Jab 01 - Moderna
Jab 02 - Moderna
Jab 03 - Covid Delta

I have recovered quicker from Covid Delta than from Jabs 01 and 02 and I have the recorded medical metrics to prove it.
(and I have one underlying condition and was 6 months from Jab 02 when infected)

1 Like

How do you know which variant you’ve had? Is it on the recovery cert?

It can be possible to ID from the symptoms, I lost smell and taste for example, that does not occur with Omicron (caveat: a person may have Delta and not lose smell and taste)

I got Moderna two days ago and I’m still shook as fuck. Loading the car to head home to Gaillimh for Christmas was…arduous.

2 Likes

30 seconds in the GP and out the gap with a dose of Pfizer. Not as professionally administered as it was when I got the first two jabs, got quite the prick of the needle.

they are supposed to put it in your arm

I took a timeout from work to prepare room for the new TV as I want it to be ready in case I’m not able later Place in a heap after builders so did the sweeping and mopping etc. Mrs Hunt mugged me off good and proper by pretending to be busy with WFH. Kept my mouth shut until it was done and told her there was only a small bit left for her to do. I hear her playing with Rascal now while I catch up with work. She’s mugged me off right and proper.

2 Likes
1 Like

Eggy
Eggy
Eggy

If they could just keep him away from face to face tv interviews he’d be flying it.

I’m in the 40’s category but still no contact ref the booster.

Anyone else in the same boat? I’m not too pushed about taking it until after Xmas day regardless.