Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

The methadone clinic down the road would turn people over faster.

1 Like

My MIL has had the jab in the O6, they have a 15 minute observation period after you’ve had the jab so I assume they’re going to do similar here and have people sitting in the cubicle for those 15 minutes so assume 20 minutes all in. 3 people per cubicle per hour is 144 so go at half pace just to be safe and you land around 500 per day.

Handy work for those doing the jabbing.

All very Irish isn’t it. Just a case of clocking in, go through the motions, clock out. Staggering.

Surely they will have one person jabbing and then someone else supervising a heap of people at the same time…

I’m sure referenced already, seems odd though.
Suppose sure no rush in getting the vaccines out

4 Likes

Surely it could be like when you give blood, over to the side and eat a pack of tayto while you are waiting to see if you faint

1 Like

@anon67715551 may have gotten the numbers wrong and both of us need to apologise to @HSELive. They said on the news it was 500 people an hour. Subject to vaccine availability.

2 Likes

500 hundred an hour yet they aren’t doing 500 hundred a day at the minute.

Hopefully that means the capacity is there for a major ramp when the supply comes. If they aren’t ready heads should roll

1 Like

A fuckin transition week.
The easiest vaccine to administer sitting in a fridge for a week. The same vaccine they tried get early stock of so they could roll it out the minute it was approved. I suppose there’ll be no mention of this in the media tomorrow.

George Lee gleefully trotting out the HSE line about a fucking transition week.

12 Likes

They said 500 a day on the six one news earlier. I heard it myself.

1 Like

A transition week. The virus is gone back packing.

Be unlike Paddy from Leitrim to get the message wrong. 500 a day he told me. Per RTE confirmed.
2 energetic lads, equipped to HSE levels would dose 500 bullocks a day. We’ll all be dead by Christmas.

Vaccination plan for next week. 15th - 21st

Long term residential care settings

Dose 1 - 1900
Dose 2- 40600

Frontline healthcare workers

Dose 1 - 22000 (Astrazenaca)
Dose 2 - 3000 (Pfizer)

Over 70s

12000 vaccinations spread across 84 GPs in 20 counties. (Dose 1)

So they are looking at 80k doses administered next week?

79500 :slight_smile:

Eggy Eggy Eggy

Oi Oi Oi

2 Likes

With the GPs up and running, it’ll simply be a case of keeping the vaccines fed into them. We’ll be done before we know it.

1 Like

Tuesday

First Dose 4004
Second Dose 927

476 of the 4004 were using the AZ vaccine.
No change on the Moderna number.

They must have found it down the back of the couch