Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Jesus, it’s painfully slow. The odd 3k here, the odd 4K there. Trundling along at a snails pace.

The % fully vaccinated seems to be stuck on 1.8% for a week or two.

Had some monumental nights in the Seven Oaks in the early to mid 90s. Unrale spot of a Thursday night.

There’s really no point in worrying about the pace of it for a couple of months yet until the big nunbers of supply arrive.

Don’t put something out there that questions the competency of the HSE. I’m sure they are gutted they put that on social media.

A day here or there won’t make much difference in the grand scheme of things. Public buy in is important though. I guarantee there’ll be lads giving out about the retrictions, the solution to the restrictions and then refusing to help with the solution.

That’s the end of transition week anyway. You’d expect tomorrow’s figures to see a significant rise.

No Limerick man will go to Clare for a vaccine. I can assure you of that.

They are banging on about a new variant on rte again.

40 minutes is no length of a drive.

Turn it off

Sorry if this has been covered already… But a nice thread here…

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

2 Likes

Gotta play the game in bidnis.

I know Cillian, smart but in over his head here

You won’t find too many parties who haven’t had events in their hotels. The idea that there is favouritism towards hotels when we have crushed our travel industry in the last year is hilarious.

2 Likes

How many of the 1900 hotels in Ireland of a half decent size haven’t had a political party meet there

Correct

1 Like

Joe Nash was supposed to up the walls all week

A lovely presentation there, it would be great if Mr Lynch could provide a cycletime access analysis for non-cagers.

1 Like