Agreed

1 Like

JESUS CHRIST

66 ( sixty six)

4 Likes

We’re fucking flying it now.

Sixty six …

The comments are gas.
A critical comment, followed by “You do realise we are one of the best in Europe dont you”

1 Like

At this rate population growth will probably bring our % of population vaccinated down or at least constant.

Monday after transition week - back off.

6 Likes

I’ve given them a break so far because they’d no supply. But they’ve to hit 80k this week or I’m going to start being mean

Sixty six :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Time for the vets to step up.

Is it now transition fortnight?

1 Like

According to Leo (the Leak) we will a million a month in April, May and June

Be open for August bank holiday.

June Bank Holiday

I like your optimism. I’m factoring in nephet control, HSE fuck ups and RTE scaremongering. By open I mean below level 3.

Oh below level 3? June 2022

If we hit the figures Leo is talking about then all we need is social distance measures in place in indoor business places, particularly in the hospitality sector. I forget at this stage what L3 was but if 80% are vaccinated by July then we really only need to practice common sense. Whether we’re capable of that is another conversation.

1 Like

Exactly. Lads need to relax about counting daily at the moment.

66 !!! A fucking joke.

I said it before they havent the vaccines or the ability to manage a vaccine roll out of this nature. They are waiting for the J&J vaccine which the GPs will be able to administer like the flu jab and be told to prioritise and halt everything else.

The government are misleading everyone saying we wont have a summer. The only thing that will stop it is if there is an issue with the J&J vaccine.

Large outdoor events are planned for September. These have been signed off by the government.

When we are supping pints in late June and back enjoying normal life in July/August, Leo will be out saying how good a job they have done.

3 Likes