Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Pints pints pints

Just got jab number 1 of the pfizer. Second one in 28 days. The nurse that administered it advised that I should register for a vaccine passport on my phone after I get it. I had no real interest in getting it but when the opportunity arose I said fuck it I might as well.

6 Likes

Will be interesting to hear what the 26 county government have to say about the 6 counties when it opens up free of Covid.

There’ll be party buses from Dublin to Newry like the Christmas shopping ones of old.

I hope the weather is nice for my holiday in the Glens.

6 Likes

Tomas Ryan and Sam McConkey will be manning border checkpoints by then in the demilitarized zone

3 Likes

Challenge accepted

@anon67715551 will be like a Sherpa. Getting hired by groups to guide them over the border

2 Likes

Via Cassidys Emporium

2 Likes

Where do you register for that

Health passport Europe is what she told me to register on

Interesting, I seen lots of talk about it, but assumed it was months off.

Thought the same myself. And I thought the Council of Europe came out and said that you can’t discriminate against non vaccinated but something must be in the pipeline if they are recommending it.

It would be a major step forward, for those of us cut off from our livelihood anyway.

Would there be a case to be made once the over 65s and the frontline/vulnerable are vaccinated that they should start vaccinating the 18s to 25s so they can go back to living their lives som bit? Maybe pubs and what not could be open for that generation as well once they are vaccinated.

1 Like

Why would they vaccinate people who have absolutely no need for a vaccine?

Pubs… Jesus fucking Christ.

2 Likes

Pubs pubs pubs!

Some country are vaccinating the working age population first

1 Like

Up the Pubs
Up the Pubs
Up the Pubs

Open up the pubs
Open up the pubs
Open up the pubs

Pissheads