Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

That time has passed. We need to double down now.

Did you do that while you were robbing the knickers off her line?

4000 of the 12000 Over 85s that were due to be vaccinated this week got vaccinated yesterday.

1 Like

So there should be close to 500k fully vaccinated by the end of March?

We’re fucking acing this so far.

How many frontline healthcare workers are there?

That 60k getting the first jab next week must bring it fairly close to the lot of them having their first jab at least. Who will be next in line for the AZ ones then?

Ireland, Ireland, Ireland

How is there still front line health care workers without a jab at this stage?

What’s the difference in received and available? Vaccines they’re holding back for the second jab?

It’s brilliant the way we always find covid numbers to lock us down when optimism grows, and similarly we find extra vaccination numbers when negativity gets on top of the roll out.

8 Likes

Presumably it’s carers and the likes now outside of hospitals/nursing homes. Sure all they have basically done so far is nursing homes and healthcare workers.

How many people do the HSE and private healthcare companies employ anyway?

Would it be close to 300k or is that a conservative figure?

It’s probably massive. I was reading the other day that the NHS is the biggest employer in Europe

That was @Funtime neighbour.

@Juhniallio can tell you all about that side of the divide.

Will be interesting to see if the first dose now still continues to grow at that pace as the second doses begin to be administered.

Goddammit, is every Kev a born straightshooter?

5 Likes

Possible but I think they’ll fall just short of it.

Id say the most vaccines administered in a week between now and the end of March will by about 150k.

So about 84k waiting on a second dose. 44k 2nd doses are due this week so that should be about 140k fully vaccinated by the end of the week.

There are about 36k first doses due this week so they’ll be vaccinated in 4 weeks time.

Next week there are 5.4k 2nd doses due. So the figure for those completely vaccinated by the end of next week will be about. 145k ish.

94.5K are due to be getting their first dose next week so. By the end of next week about 312.5k should have got the first dose. (182k + 36k + 94.5k)

2 Likes

I’d say so.

The HSE is 100k on it’s own