Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Why are education workers ahead of key workers? Surely keeping MNC on the road is keeping the country afloat just about

They need to be able to utilise their annual leave with foreign holidays and the like.

And refuse to work at the same time

1 Like

Superb. I’ve been trying to find that data for a while. Hopefully SBP running a story tomorrow that will put pressure on them to give timelines for each cohort.

Any auld ape in the HSE is getting a dose at the moment. I know an IT guy who got one, an accountant and an administrator. All young. I think the IT guy is actually in the hospital but the other two are working from home.
Seems a bit mental when you think people that might actually die from it are waiting around for their turn

5 Likes

Pfizer are dosing anyone who even drives by their gate. I know contractors in there who are rotating their staff to get as many of them vaccinated as possible.

Would the doses Pfizer administer be included in the HSE figures?

I very much doubt it.

1 Like

Groups 1 and 2 turned into near 180k, did something else change, group 6 have been done already no?

Mental is right… Now the excuse you’ll hear is that they are only being done when there are spare doses left at the end of the day.

The cynic in me would suggest it’s a pure numbers fudge. We’ve to get to 80k this week and it doesn’t matter a fuck what 80k get them

According to the front page of the Sindo,

500k to be fully vaccinated by the end of April.

2.2 million to be fully vaccinated by the end of July.

We’ll open up in 2023 so?

Ryan’s on All Ireland final day in December will be off the hook.

5 Likes

Surely be to God once the vulnerable, elderly and healthcare staff are vaccinated there has to be an easing of restrictions?

But already they are suggesting no easing until May/June etc. Baffling.

2 Likes

3.5 million should have at least one dose by the end of July. Then they’ll begin to open up I think…

1 Like

Open it up ta fuck

If one dose is enough (which it is), I see no reason why we can’t be rocking and rolling by May.

You should go lie down

The Ferryman being belted out upstairs in Devitts will be absolutely iconic.

4 Likes