Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

If this is the case there will be no country left to open up.

From my understanding the brits are opening up after one dose of the vaccine but we won’t open up until 2 doses of the vaccine?

We’ve 300,000 vacinnated now, in another 8 weeks we’ll only do another 200,000? Surely not right?

500k fully vaccinated so 1m doses on those plus whatever excess are on 1 jab.

Dr Tony knows these vaccines better than the experts themselves apparently.

At this stage I think they should push it to then. We’ll surely be rocking and rolling by October

1 Like

Why is moderna so low?

We haven’t gotten much of it and they’re holding back doses so they definitely have a second jab for those who have gotten one.

They have been really quiet on Moderna though.

We all were made aware of the issues with Pfizer and AZ when it came to supply and them not being met but nothing on Moderna. They were said to have got 4k Moderna jabs back around mid January and were then said to be expecting between 5-10k per week but there’s been no communication whatsoever of what has been received or not.

Will they hit the 80k? Should be on track so long as they don’t take the weekend off

Looks like the islanders have got their hands on the Moderna.

Should do. You’d imagine they’d have had the supply for this week anyway.

Up to Thursday they had 54.5k doses given out.

Won’t know until Wednesday for the exact weekly figure I’d say.

@Copper_pipe aren’t we supposed to have 1.1 million doses administered be end of March?

100k next week only gets us to 425k by end of February?

So 140k + a week needed in March?

1 Like

The North administered 20k doses in a day. Roughly they are 2/5 population wise. So that would be us doing 50k a day. 150k plus should be very achievable in a week

2 Likes

I’d be hoping we can ramp it up to 300k/400k per week handy enough in April/May to end this sorry mess once and for all. :pray:

Leo blowing on Twitter that they’ll be doing 250K a week from April.

1 Like

If we were hitting those numbers it would be wrapped up in a few weeks. I reckon there’s a million people need to be vaccinated. Let’s say 1.25m. That’s 8 weeks of 150k a week x 2. And we’ve a dent made already. Supply supply supply

1 Like