Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Denmark again… How many times have we gone up against them in the last few years?

2 Likes

We thought we had dealt with those bastards at Clontarf, and yet here we are again.

3 Likes

Those Danish pricks were giving it the big one outside The Bath Pub before our Euro Qualifier in 2019 with the 1-5 hand gestures relating to our ill-fated World Cup Play-Off game in 2017.

I took an instant dislike to them.

We fairly showed them though with the 0-0 draw

1 Like

A 1-1 draw that night in late Novemeber 2019.

I gave the official Felix Brych an awful going over after it.
One of the last times I’ve felt properly alive.

That was a tremendous occasion and great performance by the boys in green

1 Like

It was the best game at the Aviva since the Germany one.

I spent the whole second half telling Matt Doc to ‘get up the pitch’.
Eventually it paid off.

Is this everyone eligible?

The State was on course to be able to vaccinate one million people a month from April onwards, if supplies ordered arrived on time, he said.

It was projected that 1.24 million people would be vaccinated in the first quarter of the year, followed by 3.8 million people between April and June, he said.

There were 80,000 people vaccinated last week, and 100,000 are set to receive doses of the vaccine this week.

Probably apart from the kiddies and we know they don’t really spread the virus apart from the start of the pandemic when they were supposed to be super spreaders.

2 Likes

Covid Stealth Bombers

No higher praise.

1 Like

When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes

MNC should be allowed buy their own stock for their employees. They do it every winter with the flu jab. Only people keeping the tax take ticking

I’m sure it will happen once global supply is sorted.

The UAE are full of shit, don’t mind the information coming out of there. They’re only reporting those numbers as Israel have high numbers and they can’t bare to be way worse than them.

8232 jabs done on Saturday.

Total for last week now at 74452.

1 Like

Chile are flying it.

That Bruno cunt has his nose in everything.

They’re making use of Sinovac.

1 Like