Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

The May bank holiday will be epic

1 Like

There must be a decent level of immunity built up in the population naturally now too so by the end of April we really should be ready to OIUTF. :pray:

For THE first time…receive A vaccine.

Surely we can expect better from our elected officials.

It reads like he is parodying one of the Indian chaps that do all the work for the IT workers on here.

It’s right on the max characters. I’d have cut somewhere else at the same time

2.7 million vaccines done here. 2364 recipients reported adverse effects of which only 16 were classified as “serious”.

Teachers will be all vaccinated by March 7th
“Sick people” vaccinations start March 15th
Uniforms from March 22nd
60-65 year olds from March 22nd.

They have received 3.2million shots already and expect to have 8.2 million shots supplied by the end of March. Mainly AZ.

2 Likes

You’re doing great mate.

Can you have a pint

He should definitely get a medal

Easter I’d say. There was a bit of an increase in cases this week so maybe this is the famous third wave. The whole country went off skiing last week. Funnily enough, I watched the Polski news tonight and there wasn’t any reference to C-19 until about 20 minutes in, then there was 30 seconds about doctors and nurses.

About 1.25M doses are expected into the country up to the end of March.

I dont recall seeing any figure for doses administered by the end of March though. The sindo were reporting yesterday that 500k will be fully vaccinated by the end of April. So that’s 1 million doses. No figure on people with one dose…

Plan for this week is approx. 110k. 10k of these will be Moderna cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

I think 150k a week is the most they’ll get between now and the end of March.

2 Likes

Denmark are hoping that everyone that wants a vaccine will get one by the end of June.

That’s assuming no further delays to Pfizer/Moderna/AZ and the J&J vaccine gets approved/delivered on time.

As far as I know the plan for Ireland to have everyone vaccinated (who wants one) by September does not take into account the J&J vaccine into the delivery schedule.

1 Like

So if J+J is approved we could be July?

We need to take the Pfizer as a wan shot. We’d have those that need to be done by the end of April

2 Likes

68762 for Monday to Friday.

1 Like

July/August maybe

Only need to have gotten 11,300 done over the weekend the hit the 80k target so.

Egg Egg Egg

You just have to accept it will be August before we are rocking and rolling

1 Like

The Danes will have the whole lot done in June. So will we.