Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Hopefully they didn’t slack off over the weekend

They fucked it this week. They were meant to hit 110k and fucked it up.

Anyway, we will probably hit the June targets sometime in Sept realistically and then there’s a two month lag and all that.

Have they any idea yet how long the vaccines “work” for? Surely we’ll probably be in the same cycle this time next year again.

What have they hit?

3 days left to meet the target.

There’s time yet.

1 Like

Paul Reid addressed this in an interview the other night, he said there were some logistical issues with getting it to smaller surgeries but he did also intimate that GPs may have been confused by when vaccine was due to arrive and urged them to familarise themselves with the booking and delivery procedures before making appointments.

We said after Tuesdays figure came out they would need to do 18k per day for the rest of week to catch up. So far they have achieved that for Wednesday and Thursday. It’ll be interesting to see how many were done over the weekend, I’d imagine most GPs would have taken the weekend off.

Jesus you’ll be fucking seething if they meet the target :laughing:

4 Likes

3 days? A man could die and be buried in that time. It’s like a lifetime.

I seem to be the only one expecting them to meet the target as a minimum standard.

Unders or overs?

1 Like

They don’t have the vaccines to exceed the target but ya they should be meeting it alright

They need 55k over Fri, Sat and Sun to meet the target they set.

I think they will fail to meet that given as the weekend levels have tended to be down in recent weeks.

Cengiz Under.

The delay in reporting will mean missed targets are easier to brush under the carpet because they can always say “But this week…”

1 Like

Do they not have a real time integrated system that they input the data on. Surely in this day and age the formation and implementation of such a system should be piece of cake.

1 Like

I can see where you’re going with this. You’ve called a lot wrong lately but predicting HSE incompetency won’t give you the redemption you crave.

72099 for Monday to Friday.

Looking like their first miss. I’m sharpening my knife as we speak