Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Lady on Clare Byrne is in UK and wants to visit her elderly mother in Ireland.

Both of them are vaccinated.

She still would have to quarantine

:see_no_evil:

This fella on Claire Byrne here absolutely terrified to get out from under the bed and he’s asking Cillian De Gascun for reassurance :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I assumed it was @mikehunt

1 Like

CDG almost positive here.

Oh but here comes the variants

Lads what use is the vaccine if we are still going to have to deal with social distancing and masks when it reaches the 70/80% threshold?

If that is the case the vaccine is the greatest scam of the century. A Big Pharma Ponzi scheme.

Coming up next a pair of Michael Collins slippers :joy: I don’t know how anyone watches this shite. Signing out

Ireland has an order for 2.2 million doses.

600K of these are due before the end of June. 200k in April, May and June.

There’s currently a recruitment drive to hire more vaccinators… They must intend getting serious soon.

How many were in the over 85s category? Surely they must be ready to move to the 80-84 and 75-79 categories? The numbers help but the comms continue to be terrible.

Neighbour from home, a 92 year old bachelor farmer, complete COVID denier, got the vaccine yesterday. One of only two people I know who have gotten the jab so far. @farmerinthecity being the other.

Approx 72k.

Up to Friday night of last week, 45k of those had received the first dose.

1 Like

I know of a number of people who got the jab, mainly people in the HSE who didn’t need one

1 Like

That’s absolutely shite.

1 Like

81012 for Monday to Saturday.

Doubt they’ll hit 90k for the week

The lad who runs the Twitter account has a different total and I’m not sure how he’s coming up with that figure.

The totals from the Monday - Saturday taken from the Twitter account add up to 81012

FFS

Very reassuring to read that. Thank you.

1 Like

Supply the constraint again. cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy