Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Yes it’s 12.

Fucking administrators justifying their jobs again. Proof of ID and qualification should be plenty.

2 Likes

So they are doing 12 weeks between the first dose of AZ in the 26 counties too?

That should account for an awful lot of people with at least 1 jab by June.

My auld fella dosed a hape of cattle there in the last 12 months, would he be eligible do you reckon?

1 Like

Have the bastards included us in with the UK?

At least you can say now you are not the only dose attributed to your aul fella.

Nope, there was just the 16 of us in total.

Are we having another transition week?

1 Like

Yeah, we are transitioning from bad to worse.

1 Like

The clocks changing in a few weeks could cause havoc

Sunday’s off. You couldn’t make it up

I see HSRTE blaming the non delivery of Astra Zeneca vaccine for the failure to hit the target last week. However we are currently vaccinating over 85s and Tony Holohan has ruled out the AZ vaccine for over 70s. So this doesn’t exactly compute. Perhaps somebody might question this on the News.

8 Likes

After Sunday the 21st they had 14.5k over 70s vaccinated.

Vaccine plan for last week was as below

After Sunday the 28th they had just under 52k over 70s vaccinated. Subtract 14.5 from 52 and you get 37.5k Over 70s vaccinated last week :man_shrugging:

The missing 25k lines up with the gap in cohort 2 vs the vaccination plan.

1 Like

I’m fairly shaken by the slap in the face that is the HSE failure to hit their own modest vaccination targets.

The virus is just waiting for us to slow down and drop our guard on vaccinations.

4 Likes

Surely they can hire a rake of farmers woth vast experience of dosing cattle?

EY have been hired to prepare a report

1 Like

Taoiseach Martin will commission an overarching report

France have used 273k of the 1.7million doses of AZ it had received by the end of February.

Over 1.4 million doses in a fridge cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

2 Likes