Valentine's Day

Iā€™m hardly one to talk. I had to go to Wexford for mine. But saying that Tipp is a different ball-game entirelyā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s a project to rescue Limerick hurling. Iā€™m going to breed in a few hurlers.

Thatā€™s even worse.

A good percentage of Tipp women are crackers, one hundred percent of them are mental though.

ah yes, the ā€œpulling on the green jersey approachā€
us limerick folk are damned if we do and damned if we donā€™t

canā€™t find any birds from counties worse than us
no point knocking them up either, howā€™s that going to help things on the pitch?

on the other hand, that leaves us dipping the dregs of munster (and Tipp) for oil

http://www.bohemians.ie/stadium/bars/527-singles-night-at-dalymount.html

cool story

Thanks bro

:smiley: [quote=ā€œnorth county corncrake, post: 440922ā€]
cool story
[/quote]

:smiley:

I sent a text to a young wan earlier tonight telling her Iā€™d be heading to Pearse Stadium for the Monaghan match on Sunday if she was up for it.
She text me back saying that Sunday was Valentines Day and she ā€˜had plansā€™. Im perplexed as to her response.

Sheā€™s actually going to the Tipp/Kildare game with the Runt.

Sorry you had to find out this way Laz.

:smiley: :clap:

+1

Iā€™ve decided that Iā€™m disappointed with the new album though

I orginally thought the same but I have listened to it a good few times now and it ok - a 3.5 out of 5.

If anyone else had brought it out we would probably be impressed by it but Van Occupanther raised the bar very high.

True enough, it lacks any sort of spontaneity that Van Occupanther might have though and never really gets going. Iā€™ll give it a 3 so far.

Thatā€™s a fair criticism alright - they are trying to do the folk thing based on the Fairport Convention and the likes but get a little too engrossed in it.

Smith is still a brilliant singer - but he is underused on Courage of Others.

:rolleyes:

Maybe you two could go on a date? That way you wouldnā€™t be on your own for Valentines.

We are - weā€™re going to Midlake.

Try and stay with it.

Iā€™ve little interest in music but even still, Farmersā€™ comments grate with me somehow.

Apologies, I find your music posts incredible boring so I tend to just scan through them.
I hope you two lovebirds have a wonderful night.

As is your right.

I find most of your posts boring - 12,000 plus posts and I canā€™t recall one viewpoint you really hold.

But letā€™s not get personal about it. Generally you appear to be an alright sort.