Valentine's Day

I pointed out this very same fact during the week so don’t worry about it. :smiley:

My response to Runt could really be addressed to you as well TT - outside of boring, childish, ball-hops and aliases you don’t really have much else.

Again, you’re generally an alright sort.

To runty!

A childish, boring, inane alright sort :clap:

Can you appraise me aswell Farmer.

Do you mind if I bring my lady friend also?

PS. I like The Runt. He’s humerous. Do you want to come along runt

isent there a dedicated thread for talking wank on music?

herself expects nothing for valentines, so it will be a normal sunday where she cooks a roast and does a bit of cleaning.

Thanks Farmer, that means a lot.

I must aspire to greater things I suppose. A man can see the stars from the gutter and all that.

That’s the nicest thing anybody has ever said about me.

What about me Fran?

Here he comes - right on queue.

Tell me HBV - you must get pretty pissed off when things are going well in your life? Nothing to give out about.

why are you spoiling the valentines thread with your music drivel and general bickering?

are you hungover or something?

David: Under “Strengths”… you’ve just put accounts.
Keith: Yeah.
David: That’s your job though, that’s, that’s just-
Keith: - Mmm. [nods]
David: No, Keith. What. I was sort of looking for your skills within your job. So is there anything else you could have put there?
Keith: [shrugs]
David: Nope. Okay. Umm… Under “Weaknesses” you’ve put eczema.

My melancholy plans for Valentine’s involve the exhaust system on a Ford Focus, a length of rubber tubing, Wagner’s Das Rheingold and about 20 minutes.

So much angst and bitterness on a thread dedicated to the day of love

What kind of bizarre sex games are you into :o

Don’t know if you realise but threads can get diverted. SS asked what people were up to for Valentines and I said that I was off to a gig. Cue some discussion, amongest other lovey dovey things, about an album that the band playing at the gig just brought out.

It’s perfectly reasonable.

Now why don’t you just chill out.

Gerbil felching, common practice in the outer Hebrides.

it cant be healthy when for many its still ‘pot noodle, obscure music and a wank’ day

And you accuse me of bickering needlessly.

Good job I am used to your grumpiness or else I might get offended.

Excuse me, in no way could gerbil felching be considered autoerotic, except perhaps if it was conducted in a car. I’ll grant you the culinary and musical observations are accurate.