Valentine's Day

They always want more bro

Iā€™ll give her another ride tonight so pal.

6 Likes

Itā€™s all you can do sure.

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

Polar Mayo
FFS cork hurlers are as likely to get an AI before their footballers get a loan of Sam
And thatā€™s not in the immediate future

Today I celebrated the Greatest Love Of All and sent a Valentines Day card to myself. Here was the poem I wrote for me:

Dear Tank
I would like to thank
You for all the pints that Iā€™ve sank
And all my money in the bank
Now go have a wank.
I love you @Tank :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

There is a shrine to Saint Valentine around the corner from my house.

1 Like

Is it common place now for girls to buy roses or flowers for their partner?

I was out for a walk there now and I saw more women than men carrying flowers. I suppose they could be lesbians or buying them for their mother or father. I donā€™t know. Who here got flowers today?

Just wonderingā€¦

I got a mug ( only got it cos the 5 year felt Daddy should get something :man_shrugging: )

2 Likes

Heā€™s buried in Dublin, beside the Stephens Green shopping centre. Where Romance goes to die.

2 Likes

He was from Rome, what were they burying him in Dublin for?

His body was brought over by a priest or something in the 1800s.

Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church, Dublin, also houses some relics of St Valentine. On 27 December 1835 the Very Reverend Father John Spratt, Master of Sacred Theology to the Carmelite order in Dublin, was sent the partial remains of St Valentine by Cardinal Carlo Odescalchi, under the auspices of Pope Gregory XVI. The relics and the accompanying letter from Cardinal Odescalchi have remained in the church ever since.[49] The remains, which include ā€œa small vessel tinged with his bloodā€, were sent as a token of esteem following an eloquent sermon Fr Spratt had delivered in Rome.[50] On Saint Valentineā€™s Day in Ireland, many individuals who seek true love make a Christian pilgrimage to the Shrine of St. Valentine in Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church in Dublin, which is said to house relics of Saint Valentine of Rome; they pray at the shrine in hope of finding romance.[51] There lies a book in which foreigners and locals have written their prayer requests for love.[7]

1 Like

The auld classics

8 Likes
1 Like

I love you all lads. Have a great day.

5 Likes
1 Like

Doesnt matter if youā€™re through with love. We still love you back. Thats the thing about love.

2 Likes