Valentine's Day

More than welcome TT. The music isnā€™t exactly Hardy Drew and the Nancy Boys but the camaraderie between internet buddies should be something special

I have met the Runt and he is a pure nuisance of a manā€¦

The Runt is a wholly unwholesome young man.

too interested in brit military history for a normal person

& squeezes your repulsive spots

Whatā€™s all this about?

Off to Edinburgh where there will be :pint: x100 over the course of the week. Followed by a party when I get home :clap:

On another note this thread is yet more proof that the internet is indeed [size=ā€œ7ā€]serious business [/size]

& your post is yet more proof what a boring fuckwit you are

Meh.

iā€™m going to hit that party as well.

Dodge Power is going aswell I think

Ah thats great stuff farmer :clap:

Ut Omnes Veniant.

The wife is working nights this Weekend so im fucked for going to the match in Thurles tomorrow,to make Valentines Day special for her ill be rustling up a 3 Course Dinner consisting of,vol au vonts with some stuff in them,Steak(ive a couple of dozen of them in the freezer) with the usual stuff and then ice cream or that sort of thing for dessert,i wouldnt be a regular chef so all this is going to take some work,ill no doubt be ringing me mother and maybe one or two of her sisters for with questions about how to do things during the act of cooking this feast.

Throw a candle or two and a card into this mix and the Wife will set off for Work tomorrow night happy eneogh with my efforts,pressure off for another while.

:clap:

Good man Link.

The Link is well versed in the art of making a woman feel special. He is putting alot of lads on here to shame. Valentineā€™s day cynicism will not wash in the drumhead court of love. Let this be a warning.

What is love?baby donā€™t hurt meā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ2SdmYlAmI

Runts Top Tip For Valentines: If possible wait until Valentines Day itself to pick up some flowers for the girlfriend.

Last night a dozen red roses = ā‚¬40
This morning a dozen red roses = ā‚¬20

Result

Did you not treat her by bringing her to the Sound Man Paddy victory celebration? Or is that over by now?