vBookie

Just wondering when do winnings get credited to our accounts? I had 4 bets over the weekend and 3 of them came up with Westmeath preventing my clean sweep. Does it happen automatically?

It happens when I remember to put in the results. I’ll do it now…

No bother rocko, was just wondering!!

I want to have a cut off the 6 nations but nothing leads me into the virtual betting on the v-bookies home page. Is it closed?

6 Nations is closed because it relates to odds before the Championship started. If you can get me the odds for the matches this weekend I’ll put them up - just don’t have access to odds in work.

NFL payouts have happened now.

[quote=“therock67”]6 Nations is closed because it relates to odds before the Championship started. If you can get me the odds for the matches this weekend I’ll put them up - just don’t have access to odds in work.

NFL payouts have happened now.[/quote]

Rock - do you have access to rte.ie in work?

I do yeah - presume you’re going to refer me to Aertel: that’s why I have that sticky thread with the odds on it. Always forget to look at it though.

I was indeed - or else this page here - http://www.rte.ie/aertel/280-01.html

If you’ve any problems getting any prices let me know and I’ll send them onto you.

Right new Vbookies event for this weekend’s rugby matches.

Eircom League fixtures Friday 7th up.

Tonight’s Champions League / Premiership now up.

Good man Sledge. Any chance of Eircom League Division One fixtures please?

Want some action on Wexford Youths there Bandage?

Good work Sledge. Any problems with the interface?

Not so far but I can be lazy in settling these things.

I’ll put Division One fixs up sometime before Friday Bandage, here are the rough prices though -

6/5 Monaghan 2/1 Limerick 2/1
7/5 Shels 11/5 Dundalk 8/5
10/3 Wexford 9/4 Waterford 8/11
11/10 Athlone 11/5 Kildare 21/10
5/4 Longford 11/5 Sporting Club de Fingal 9/5

A mouthwatering south-east derby to begin with and it’s a cracking piece of work by the fixtures computer.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Not so far but I can be lazy in settling these things.

I’ll put Division One fixs up sometime before Friday Bandage, here are the rough prices though -

6/5 Monaghan 2/1 Limerick 2/1
7/5 Shels 11/5 Dundalk 8/5
10/3 Wexford 9/4 Waterford 8/11
11/10 Athlone 11/5 Kildare 21/10
5/4 Longford 11/5 Sporting Club de Fingal 9/5[/quote]

I see Fingal signed Dave Rodgers (might only be on loan). Good coup.

They also got Stephen Caffrey and a couple of other handy players - Steve Williams as well I think.

settled this week’s Champions League - I see I wasn’t the only one who took a plunge on Madrid.

Also added eircom League Div 1 fixtures.

Can you get up the Odds for the Darts tonight?