vBookie

Up now Larry. Think the site was down when Bandage was attempting it earlier.

Thanks. Can you put up another market for it up again in a week or so. A tenner says I end up doing better in the Giro gambling than you?

Some midweek football up there now.

Just put up Champions League final and last day of the SPL odds.

Some GAA betting for the weekend’s now up there.

Just put up some weekend soccer ball betting in vbookie section.

Some more vbookie stuff up there now - Euro 2008 betting and midweek games too.

Weekend GAA betting is up in the betting section now.

Virtual betting now available on the first round of Euro 2008 group games and Saturday’s All Blacks vs Ireland game in the betting section.

Good work Bandage. Lost a fair bit on Waterford last weekend. Thought about trying to win it back in one swoop but I think I’ll take it nice and steady for a few weeks to try and get some cash back.

Next few days of Euro 2008 fixtures up in the betting section now.

Will do weekend GAA and rugby union tomorrow.

Weekend GAA championship fixtures and rugby union internationals are available to bet on now.

Let me know if there’s anything else you fancy betting on and I’ll set it up if it’s easy enough to do!

Just vbookied today’s Euro 2008 fixtures.

Tonight’s fixtures are up now on the betting section.

Tonight’s games are vbookied on the betting section.

Italy and Holland were a 5/1 double last night and it helped make up for my weekend betting woes.

Just vbookied tonight’s quarter final.

Rocko, I don’t have internet access in my new gaff yet (ntl issues) so you’ll have to do the weekend football and GAA please!

and rugby rocko please

is there any way I can see exactly what bets I have had like you would on paddy power account or do I have to trawl through the bets coz i cant remember what bets I had last week

[quote=“dancarter”]and rugby rocko please

is there any way I can see exactly what bets I have had like you would on paddy power account or do I have to trawl through the bets coz i cant remember what bets I had last week[/quote]

If you click into the Vbookie link across the top of the page, theres a tab in there for “My Bets”, that gives you a list of recent bets I think.

Exactly. It gives a breakdown of all your bets, not just the recent ones.

gracias lads