vBookie

eL seems to have been settled, cheers to whoever did that, was busy over the weekend.

Iā€™m going to settle the national football league vbookie events from the weekend now.

As was posted on a different thread yesterday, the precedent was set last week in that we pay out on favourites if the game is postponed and not rescheduled within 7 days of the original fixture.

That means weā€™ll be paying out on Down and Dublin in this weekendā€™s two postponed games.

Just put up midweek Champions League and UEFA Cup fixtures.

The Down GAA site (http://www.downgaa.net/) says Croke Park will be deciding on Tuesday night when their game with Limerick will be rescheduled for. I canā€™t see it taking place any time this week at short notice and both teams have other fixtures next Sunday so Iā€™ve paid out on Down.

The Dublin refix is weird in that they donā€™t have floodlights at Crossmaglen so thereā€™s virtually no chance of any Dublin fans being in attendance as throw-in might even be moved further forward. Not giving the travelling fans a refund was a stupid decision. They said they canā€™t do that because itā€™s a cash game so theyā€™ve no proof of purchase - at the same time they gave programmes to everyone there as evidence of proof of purchase so they could get in free next time. I think the Armagh County Board chairman might have been a bit confused, heā€™s quoted in the Irish Times today as saying it was a ā€œwin-winā€ situation for some fans. I presume he meant ā€œlose-loseā€, canā€™t think of anyone who did benefit.

On the new events think Liverpool are a smashing price to win at Arsenal.

Fired up a couple of English football vbookie events for the weekend there. I got the odds from the thread on the top of the Board Room but I couldnā€™t put anything else up as I donā€™t have access to actual betting sites in work.

This weekendā€™s GAA fixtures are up now.

Midweek association football fixtures are now up.

Anyone want to bet on golf?

No!

Just put up vbookie odds for the US Masters Golf.

I did 2 markets - 1 with Woods and another without him.

It took me ages so you better use it!

20 minutes left for Masters betting.

Virtual betting available on this weekendā€™s hurling and football available now in the vbookie section.

Weekend English football up now.

Iā€™ll put some more football odds up later or tomorrow but Iā€™m a little dizzy now.

Just put up virtual betting for weekend soccer, gaelic football, hurling and the Calzaghe/Hopkins fight.

Betting available for midweek Champions League and UEFA Cup ties now in the bookie section.

Sorry for no vbookie last weekend. Didnā€™t get around to it before leaving work on Friday and was away all day Saturday and Sunday.

Anyway, betting available for midweek Champions League and UEFA Cup ties now in the bookie section.

Put up a couple of tomorrowā€™s football games there.

Putting eircom League Cup games up as thereā€™s one particular game I want to have a bet on.

Put up some football and GAA for the weekend there.

Iā€™ll throw up some other stuff tomorrow if Iā€™m arsed.

Can someone put up odds for the Giro over the next couple of days please.