Versus Murexico - 28 July 2009

The non-proverbial 6 pointer against Murexico takes place tomorrow night in the salubrious Booterstown venue. Squad will be announced at 14:30 today with the starting VI expected to be revealed at approximately the same time tomorrow.

This is epic…

I had the stitches out of my right foot this morning and I’m therefore able to play. Forza TFK.

Just got the odds for this match off a football trader.

Thefreekick 8/11
Draw 23/10
Murexico 10/3

Great news bando. Now when are you getting the hole in your arse stitched up?

Shan, those odds are farcial.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Great news bando. Now when are you getting the hole in your arse stitched up?

Shan, those odds are farcial.[/quote]

The freekick are on a good run. Ill try and get someone to go out and do the in running on it. If the freekick lose tomorrow Ill say the lads bet against themselves.:thumbsup:

Squad for the Murexico game:

Goalkeepers:
Bandage

Defenders:
Tinnion
Smelly
Farmerinthecity

Midfielders:
Stevie G
Jugs
Arshavin23
Rocko

Strikers:
Cesc4

Axed:
Fats
KC

Great to see Tinnion in there, this team cant function without the big man imo.

Delighted obviously to be called back for this week after the rest for the victory over Borgia.

Raring to go but taking nothing for granted.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Delighted obviously to be called back for this week after the rest for the victory over Borgia.

Raring to go but taking nothing for granted.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

You carry our hopes and dreams farmer.

However we will kill you while you sleep should you fail to perform.

:smiley:

Yeah that’s a fair assessment. He’s flying in training at the moment.

That could be the heaviest astro team in the history of the competition with the likes of Farmer, Bandage, Tinnion all in the matchday squad.

The News of the World were reporting yesterday that next Sunday they plan to carry a story that will rock TFK, football team and website, to its very core.

Apparently there is still some behind the scenes negotiations between the Chairman of TFK FC and the source so that the story will not be revealed. This may or may not involve monetary compensation being passed.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]The News of the World were reporting yesterday that next Sunday they plan to carry a story that will rock TFK, football team and website, to its very core.

Apparently there is still some behind the scenes negotiations between the Chairman of TFK FC and the source so that the story will not be revealed. This may or may not involve monetary compensation being passed.[/QUOTE]

Provide more detail or this is one of the crappest posts ever.

No.

Pooface.

If it involves Jugs and any of Stevie G’s relations, then it is old news.

We are four points behind Sophis with a game in hand. If we take six points tomorrow night then we go top of the table and three steps from greatness.

This is fucking huge. But we have to keep our composure as well. It is in our own hands.

BRING IT ON!!!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]We are four points behind Sophis with a game in hand. If we take six points tomorrow night then we go top of the table and three steps from greatness.

This is fucking huge. But we have to keep our composure as well. It is in our own hands.

BRING IT ON!!![/QUOTE]

Eh what if Sophis win tomorrow? We’ll still be second. I despair.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]We are four points behind Sophis with a game in hand. If we take six points tomorrow night then we go top of the table and three steps from greatness.

BRING IT ON!!![/QUOTE]

I don’t want to bring private team discussions into the public domain but this is not the first time the big man has embarrassed himself with ridiculous statements. As Rocko rightly points out, if Sophis win they will be 7 points clear of us by the time we kick off. If you bothered to check the current standings thread Farmer you’d know they kick-off at 8.30pm and we’re on at 9.30pm.

Thanks Gaffer, in recent seasons I’ve been getting nearer and nearer to achieving a steady weight of 14 stones, on more that one occasion I’ve hit this glorious weight only to fall back to 13.5 stones for some unexplainable reason. It’s no coincidence that I’ve been maintaining a constant 14 stones since we went on our fantastic run.

EDIT: It would be wrong of me not to applaud Jugs’ weight gain efforts either, well done, long may it continue :pint:

BRING IT ON!!![/QUOTE]

Utter fool.