Versus Sophis 18/08/2009

Outstanding there, Farmer.

Ah lovely. Lovely. Ah it’s mindboggling. Lovely. :smiley:

Favourite lines of that song:

You thought that my pride was gone?
Oh no.
Something inside so strong.

Six men will beat six footballers every time, EVERY FUCKING TIME!

No backward steps lads…Into the cunts like fuck!

A whole generation expects.

Mon 2 fook TFK Astro’s!!

[media=youtube]jgg04EekxIc&feature=related

Forza TFK

Disappointing to see TFK astro team members posting on an internet forum after midnight the night before a game of this magnitude. I am glad to see it wasn’t Tinnion at least.

It’s an evening kick off MBB but we’re treating at as a 3pm kick off in line with standard scheduling so we’ve adjusted our body clocks accordingly.

I can’t believe this day has come around already. What a fucking epic occasion.

I hope you’re right rocko, but I trust your man management of these players paramountly.

Like Artur Boruc, I always stay up late the night before an evening kick-off. I just get some extra sleep during the day of the game and the fold-up bed in my office is handy in that regard.

Sophis to win 6-0

With Jimmy-Floyd in the team for the Sophis this week, we are destined to hammer the tfk. Some claim that our defeat last week was indeed a decoy to provide a grand stand finish against tfk. We have re-deployed some of our star players, including myself, the man - Jimmy-Floyd Hasselwank for this epic showdown. After a week’s break from our hectic daily working lifestyles to concentrate on training - we are fresher than ever. This tight regime has been complemented with a completely sober detox week which is bound to play to our strengths.

We have had three scouts on hand for the tfk’s last two flukey wins and we are guaranteed to exploit the obvious weaknesses within tfk’s dodgy line-up such as Tinnion’s obvious lack of pace at the back which has only been augmented by the slight creek in his neck this morning. Furthermore, we have noticed that bandage struggles to get down low on numerous occasions. Forecasts are wet for tonight so don’t be surprised to see a fewpile drivers whizzing to the bottom left on the perfectly sodden surface.

We are all to aware of the fitness of Smelly who will be tightly marked by Jason “Razorblade” O’Neill so he can be expecting a dead leg or two throughout tonight’s encounter.

In relation to the very on/off Cesc4, we are sure that his potential threat will be counteracted by Dave “Hard a Nails” Smith who has previously intimidated all of his recent opposition while playing for Ballymun Celtic.

Sophis will not be throwing away this league and with the likes of myself, Razorblade and Nails coming in after a few absences, my prediction is a safe 6-0 victory for Sophis.

[quote=“Jimmy-Floyd Hasselwank”]With Jimmy-Floyd in the team for the Sophis this week, we are destined to hammer the tfk. Some claim that our defeat last week was indeed a decoy to provide a grand stand finish against tfk. We have re-deployed some of our star players, including myself, the man - Jimmy-Floyd Hasselwank for this epic showdown. After a week’s break from our hectic daily working lifestyles to concentrate on training - we are fresher than ever. This tight regime has been complemented with a completely sober detox week which is bound to play to our strengths.

We have had three scouts on hand for the tfk’s last two flukey wins and we are guaranteed to exploit the obvious weaknesses within tfk’s dodgy line-up such as Tinnion’s obvious lack of pace at the back which has only been augmented by the slight creek in his neck this morning. Furthermore, we have noticed that bandage struggles to get down low on numerous occasions. Forecasts are wet for tonight so don’t be surprised to see a fewpile drivers whizzing to the bottom left on the perfectly sodden surface.

We are all to aware of the fitness of Smelly who will be tightly marked by Jason “Razorblade” O’Neill so he can be expecting a dead leg or two throughout tonight’s encounter.

In relation to the very on/off Cesc4, we are sure that his potential threat will be counteracted by Dave “Hard a Nails” Smith who has previously intimidated all of his recent opposition while playing for Ballymun Celtic.

Sophis will not be throwing away this league and with the likes of myself, Razorblade and Nails coming in after a few absences, my prediction is a safe 6-0 victory for Sophis.[/quote]

Sophis Scum!!! :D:guns::smiley:

Seems like a load of me cock that that Hasslewank is a real Sophisian. The bland nature of the post combined with the vague descriptions of previous TFK games lead me to believe it’s a ruse of some sort. I also can’t believe someone trying to intimidate tfk players might infer that he has troubles of the floppy nature. It all points to one man…

Matlock?
http://www.english.iup.edu/eaware/law/matlockperplexed.jpg

When all’s said and done, TFK’s dressing room is full of very strong characters and this gamesmanship won’t affect us in the slightest. I’ll still go home, read a few pages of the Home and Away 21st anniversary annual that Clarkey brought me back from Australia, listen to JLS, 5ive and Take That on you tube and be very much ready to go by kick-off.

Fucking match is off.

I don’t believe it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Fucking match is off.

I don’t believe it.[/quote]

WTF?

Myself, Dunph and Puke are just gone through portalington on the train.

wtf ?

Postponed until next week because of work taking place around the pitch.

I guess we will just have to beat them next week then.

[quote=“The Runt”]WTF?

Myself, Dunph and Puke are just gone through portalington on the train.[/quote]

jaysus whatever you do dont get out there…

Rumours now doing the rounds that the Board of TFK have hired a crane and parked it on the pitch to delay the match and give me extra time to get fit. I can categorically state this is not true, I was ready to play tonight in any case.