Versus Strollers FC - 07 July 2009

I’ve just got the following text from some strollers scum

“u’s tfk coonts r nutin but cheetin scum,we’s guna battur da lots o u.Wst gateway,1/2 hr b4 kickoff”

Flano, Runt, check your PM’s.

[quote=“briantinnion”]Runty - can I ask you to liase directly with Flano in respect of the above? He’ll let you know numbers required and the procedures for expenses claims to cover the cost of train tickets, meals etc.

Rgds

BT[/QUOTE]

My firm have agreed to accept a 6 pack of Dutch Gold, a quarter of hash and enough cash for a blowjob in the Railway Hotel on their return to Limerick (about 24.95).

I can see this reaching Green Street proportions! The TFK ultras will one day take on the likes of the Tottenham Hotspur’s Yid Army, Birmingham City’s Zulus, Manchester United’s Red Army and Millwall’s Bushwackers.

Btw Shava is not :barcasmile:bound despite the rumours!

Two changes to the TFK FC squad for tonight’s game - one of which is injury enforced.

Arshavin23 is suffering from a severe throat injury and is forced to miss out on tonight’s game. It’s a shame for the lad who had put together a run of scintillating performances to catapult his beloved TFK up the table. We’re told it’s the type of injury that should heal itself in about a week so hopefully the returning KC can keep the jersey warm.

Great managers make big decisions even with winning teams and I am no different. Despite a half hour of extraordinary football last week we were sluggish in the second half and I can’t accept this drop off in performance from the collective VI. Jugs will carry the can for this dip in form and he drops to the bench with big Brian Tinnion making the step up.

Congratulations Tinnion, you’re back.*

*This is in no way related to Tinnion’s threats to find another club if he wasn’t immediately reinstated.

The atmosphere tonight will be poisonous, we’ll need men like Tinnion to withstand this onslaught.

In Tinnion we trust.

I feel like I should make noises about wanting to leave. It seems to play its way into the managers thoughts. But I will refrain from that.

Disappointed to be left on the bench again but all I can do is seize my chance when I get it.

Felt like I had done that over the last five or six games but there ya go. :smiley:

Sensational reading that. I plan to go down to support Brian Tinnion and I suppose you other coonts too. It’s something to get dressed for if nothing else.

Jugs/Bandage, are ye heading home before the match? What time is kick-off?

If this turns into fisticuffs, I’ve got the back of each of my DART green clad comrades. Except Farmer, but I’ve got the back of his knees type area.

It’s a 9.30pm kick-off, Clarkey, so we’ll be home all right. Just make sure you’re not curled up in a foetal position on the couch wearing nothing only crusty underpants.

Picture taken at Colbert station Limerick less than one hour ago

http://www.chriskalani.com/news/hooligans.jpg

ClarkeyCat to Inter Borgia?

ClarkeyCat can exclusively reveal that former TFK goal machine, ClarkeyCat is the subject of interest from TFK league rivals, Inter Borgia. Borgia moved quickly for their man after ClarkeyCat impressed in a practice game in Loughlinstown yesterday evening. Despite spending large parts of the match red-faced and panting heavily, ClarkeyCat showed glimpses of his old form, notching at least 6 goals.

Borgia spokesworm, evilworthjim, said this of ClarkeyCat:

Michael, sorry, Clarkey has had his injury problems in the past but the notion that he is past it is nonsense. He represents a relatively low risk signing and we are lining up a pay-as-you-play offer.

ClarkeyCat had made one embarrassing appearance for TFK this season, notching one goal. Borgia, of course, are one of only three sides to beat TFK this term. Ahead of tonight’s 63 minute fixture against Strollers, the news is likely to come as a shock to TFK manager, Rocko, especially in light of persistent rumours that collosus, farmerinthecity is unsettled, and Jugs fingered StevieG’s sister.

Clarkey, you’re never going to play for TFK again if you join them. Ever.

Clarkey’s made some protest banners ahead of the game. Ah, that’s mind boggling.

5-4 to the good guys tonight.

And we held out in the ‘3 minute’ extra game held over from week 1 despite being a man down to complete that 3-2 victory too.

Take that Strollers, you pack of cheating cunts. thefreekick.com united will never be defeated.

Brits out. Up the 'ra. Fuck the Queen and the Orange Order.

:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbsup:

On the 7th day of the the 7th month in the 7th year since Ireland’s last appearance in a FIFA World Cup TFK make 7 wins in a row.

That was magnificent tonight. We were all pretty emotional having earlier watched the Michael Jackson funeral together at the team hotel and it wasn’t the prettiest of football but we stood together and stood tall. Band of Brothers.

Unconfirmed rumours also that Sophis may have dropped points tonight doing the rounds also.

What a fucking emotional night that was.

We have played better football (though it’s hard to imagine a better goal than my second) but victory has never tasted as sweet as that.

I have a few lacerations on the knees and the elbows and I’ll feel every minute of that in the legs tomorrow but I will fucking treasure every drop of pain knowing what it represents.

Stroll the fuck out of title contention you cunts. This was epic.

I dedicate my saves tonight to the victims of the 7/7 London bombings on this the anniversary of their deaths.

I also pay tribute to Jean Charles De Menezes.

Thank you, kindly.

Epic stuff. My boys sorted out their firm by ambushing them at the Sandyford Luas stop. It was a fierce battle but all returned to Limerick unscathed, where they were met off the train by The Puke who brought them across to The Railway Hotel for coke and hookers.

Thanks to the Ultras for their support tonight. Meant a fucking lot guys.

Unfortunately I can only speculate here but surely those wins were better than sexual intercourse?

Thank you

:rolleyes::clap: