Versus Strollers FC - 07 July 2009

Respect To The Ultras

Awesome stuff by the ultras. Their backing from the very start had us straight away on the front foot. Ah lovely - ah, it’s mind boggling.

Great to see such fanatical support.

Have any players of a rival team ever played ye in a game, wondered what www.thefreekick.com was all about and then signed up as members?

[quote=“The Runt”]Great to see such fanatical support.

Have any players of a rival team ever played ye in a game, wondered what www.thefreekick.com was all about and then signed up as members?[/QUOTE]

There was one lad from an opposing team who joined a couple of years ago and posted a ‘statement’ on the match thread. Decent banter out of him. Not sure if anyone else reads it or has joined it though. However, Strollers FC - if you’re reading this, wahey! Cheating, diving, whining, losing cunts.

There are always Guests reading different match reports so I’d reckon a few of them must lurk alright. Wankers.

Aw that was just superb, suuuuuuuperb.

Well done runty, legendary stuff. I heard the dunph was meant to meet you off the train also, but he couldnt find Limerick Station.

:smiley:

:smiley:

Shan???

Sophis drew 3-3 with Quality FC last night.

The title is now in our own hands.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Sophis drew 3-3 with Quality FC last night.

The title is now in our own hands.[/QUOTE]

Sophis are bottling it, bottling it I tell you!!! :smiley:

Forza TFK

Well done to all last night. It clearly wasnt pretty but the result was all important.

Michael Jacksons Revolvers were obviously highly charged and emotional last night and put 9 past the Pirates. Pirates somehow beat us 3-0 in April (Bandage was out) but theres no reason why we cant reach double figures against them next week.

Sophis 3-3 draw last night suggest they are cracking up at the summit and lets hope they drop more points against Strollers next week.

ClarkeyCat is just about to head off to play with Inter Borgia tonight. What an absolutely treacherous cunt.

Arshavin, Strollers might cheat their way to a result against Sophis next week alright.

These lads are some pack of cockends - for one of the goals last night, cesc4 cut it back to Rocko in line with the near post and the skipper struck it across the 'keeper and into the far corner.

Their keeper jumped up and claimed it has gone through the sidenetting and was wide, even though it went across him and into the far corner.

You could possibly understand cheats like them trying it on for a goal forced in at the near post or something where there may have been some doubt.

But the ball clearly and visibly went across him and into the goal. However, just to clarify, we took 9 points out of 9 against these testicle satchels over the course of the season.

Cmon Sophis. If it means Bandages dreams are crushed so be it.

It was a trial Bandage.

How can my loyalty be questioned? My heart is still with TFK but it looks like I won’t be forcing my way back in an time soon. I just wanna play ball.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat”]It was a trial Bandage.

How can my loyalty be questioned? My heart is still with TFK but it looks like I won’t be forcing my way back in an time soon. I just wanna play ball.[/QUOTE]

Bandage, ship out this mong before he starts to cause unrest amongst the squad. The last thing you need is a bad influence in the dressing room at such a vital stage in the season.

[quote=“ClarkeyCat”]It was a trial Bandage.

How can my loyalty be questioned? My heart is still with TFK but it looks like I won’t be forcing my way back in an time soon. I just wanna play ball.[/QUOTE]

I think you were naive to think you could force your way straight back into our magnificent team.

I think Clarkey is just looking to be shown some love. When he was away, there was constant pleading for him to come back and save your season.

I can understand his pain.