Very quiet around here

Can we have a graph please?

TFK needs more graphs

Graphs and gaffs

Yes please!

3 Likes

Monday was quieter - I suspect a lot of proud Fenians were out in cavalcades celebrating the historic 9-in-a-row for Celtic.

Here are 2020’s numbers so far:

22 Likes

That’s a smashing graph.

2 Likes

The longer term trend is still very positive. These are monthly post totals. That’s a billion dollar social media empire if people look at those numbers.

14 Likes

Any chance of a graph on the number of posters with zero posts that have signed it every day in the past week? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was looking at the numbers recently and there is quite a lot!

I’ll share something like that later. I was looking at something similar the other day so I can reuse that data to start.

Your growth figures there are a real boon for returns to the shareholders. Almost like Maximum Media.

1 Like

When was “the row”

Do we need a few more hurling polls?

1 Like

I made a low cheap comment about @TreatyStones earlier. I chuckled and congratulated myself on what was sure to be an easy nice response.
One like. One.

The Limerick crowd are fierce clannish and parochial. You’re on our list now sonny.

If I’d known he was from limerick I’d have been more understanding

Wait till the NBA starts again!

1 Like

I had a look a few weeks ago.

This was back when you needed an account to view the site.

In the previous 7 days, 372 accounts had logged on at least once.

Of the 372, only 140 had made a post in those 7 days.

2 Likes

That’s a very comforting and reassuring graph to have at this time. It’s great when you can put data to work like this.

1 Like

The General Election was a fantastic time for the forum. I can’t wait for the next one.

1 Like