Very quiet around here

+1
Up the RA
Hail Hail

ANC

That’s just usually yourself, Rocko and Totti talking amongst yourselves, mate but I will certainly pop into those threads from time to time, particularly for the CL games.

No post in nearly an hour.
Time to pull the plug Rocko.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 833335, member: 1786”]No post in nearly an hour.
Time to pull the plug Rocko.[/quote]
Well if you’d stop your snide little comments on every other post, people might feel more inclined to post something. I’ve had a proper chasing this morning and I’m not one bit happy about it, so I’m not.

Can one of your gay friends give you a hug?

That would be nice.

Its like a fucking morgue here. All Ireland final week, what gives?

no one gives a fuck about the GGA mate

So why do you keep starting threads about it?

Place is very bad lately.

The Heineken Cup is back up and running though so that should steady the ship somewhat in the coming weeks before the November Internationals.

e.

Well if you stopped threatening to batter every 2nd poster, they might feel safer to post something.

I agree @Horsebox[/USER], @[USER=1796]Mark Renton has been very tetchy lately. Trouble in paradise I wonder?

He’s going out with a cork woman, what kind of sick pervert calls that paradise?

It takes all types Mac, perhaps Mark is into that sort of thing?

He was mugged off on here Friday night.

Apart from a bit of a squabble between @caoimhaoin[/USER] @[USER=9]Bandage[/USER] and @[USER=1533]glasagusban[/USER] , there is fuck all happening here this morning. Does @[USER=1796]Mark Renton even post here anymore? I miss that guy.

I miss lamp.

Everyone is off the beer for November.
No one ever posts on here sober