Very quiet around here

Very quiet. Taking some posters a long time to figure out who is replying to who leading to reduced traffic.

@Rocko, please inform this Joey the forum is busier than ever.

He’s duking the stats

1 Like

The place is fucked. I have not had a proper conversation since June when this fuckup was inflicted on us

1 Like

+1

The best thread on here where lads were actually attempting to converse and had a bit of banter going on has been locked by the bossman.

Where did it all go wrong, fuck me talk about an implosion. The bossman has fallen to pieces

ah its fucking awful
fellas having posts deleted, edited, replies all over the shop, posts moved to other threads
i tried to lift myself there over the last week, usually at the weekend after a few cans of carling id do a bit of posting but i took one look at it last night and just had no interest, a fuking shame

2 Likes

It’s cat. The craic is gone mickee

Isn’t that the same stuff Chris Froome had thrown at him yesterday?

good luck boys, I am calling it a day, through a a combination of factors, the hierarchy have decided to go this way against the wishes of most of us, they don’t care, this is the most unusable website on the INTERNET, it says a lot when even someone like me says it is worse than the old slurry pit. Thanks for the memories and good luck.

1 Like

@Rocko look what you’ve done

Does this mean that @Tassotti will go back to posting as @Michael Stone again?

4 Likes

See ya pal

Hope this third time you leave is the lucky one mate

A truly sad day in the history of the INTERNET.

Vaya con Dios, mi amigo,

See ya Tipptops

All the best now

Not like you, you dozy cunt. I’m affirmating you as an enemy “going forward”…