Very quiet around here

I’ll see can I get a tennis match to pay for it.

1 Like

Yeah. I think we all saw through your vociferous objections to multiple logins.

1 Like

I have engaged with Sidney once since his mental breakdown after the Kavanaugh hearing last September, so sorry I’m calling bullshit on that one. If the dialog last night bothers you, then don’t fucking read it, how hard is that?

The reason people are leaving the forum is because it has become boring as fuck, with the caveat it’s always a bit like that this time of year. The tone has changed as this was a forum that allowed any and all kinds of banter and abuse, but now is trying to conform to the PC world we live in.

If you read the shit that was posted here over the years on the travellers thread, I can see how was pretty embarrassing for the admins. Which begs the question, when a poster copied and pasted examples of such shit onto Twitter to make some stupid point that only he understands, why was no action taken?

Wrong again.

Stop man will ya.

1 Like

There’s a flag function that automatically hides posts. Maybe we should all make better use of that when one of these pointless debates is about to break out

3 Likes

Fierce quiet these days.

Sssssh

This could be fun…

It’s always quiet around 5-7 pm when lads are on the commute or doing dinner I’d say

Bump…

1 Like

You sorta miss @Sidney and @anon7035031 now that they’ve grown up and gone away to college

1 Like

You thick cunt

Mary??!! What are you doing here??

1 Like

One of the ex wives?

Aye. A real bad bitch.

1 Like

what’s the story, place is very quiet… Pre Christmas lull??

Lads are up to their eyeballs

That time of year I suppose.

Lads are flat out trying to pay for Santa and the few pints