Very quiet around here

The Limerick thread is the only safe haven, you get a Dowling vs Flanagan 200 post argument instead of a Democrat vs Republican 200 post argument, which in my opinion is a much better class of 200 post argument.

4 Likes

at least no one descends into calling each other rapists or panty sniffers or whatever else

you may get the odd threat of in real life GBH but sure, that’s Limerick City

4 Likes

Nothing like a threat of a fight in the Peoples Park to settle a debate on the INTERNET

1 Like

all we’re short is a call out video from codegreen for apples.

@bandage, please bring back Talking Balls

It’s not technically possible without some development. (About $500 worth of work apparently).

There is a crappy workaround that I posted before and shared again but it’s only for Chrome so very limited and annoying for individuals to do.

I think the solution is to be more strict on allowing people to post the same boring crap over and over again but that needs time. I’ll speak to @Bandage on it.

3 Likes

A number of my favourite posters in recent chats have said they were going to give it up. The ignore function would improve things no end.

3 Likes

It would improve things no end if you could post something mildly interesting.

Some people are awful fucking precious.

It’s possible to ignore people if you wish without having to resort to an actual electronic block.

4 Likes

is there anyway to just ban certain posters from talking to each other/themselves

1 Like

That would eliminate 90% of posts.

I know you have a weird obsession with me but it can’t be all up to me.

Don’t be so vain. I would never engage with you if you didn’t respond to me in your usual banal fashion, posting “wrong” or some superficial bs and then running away.

Stick to the Limerick hurling thread and campaigning for the IC team to be limited to NAP squad members.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

1 Like

There’s no w in the sound you’re trying to make

1 Like

I can’t get my head around it, just ignore the gobshites, all they crave is oxygen

1 Like

Seriously mate, will you please stop your fucking tit for tat shit with Sidney? It’s repetitive, stale, incredibly boring for every other poster and is actually driving people away from the site. You said a couple of weeks ago that you weren’t engaging with him but the 2 of ye are back at it again and ruining a number of threads. Brexit is a fucking huge news story at the moment but most posters won’t bother looking never mind posting on that thread because it’s 90% posts from you and Sidney regurgitating the same shit that ye have being going on about for 5 or 6 FUCKING YEARS before starting to call each other rapists and racists. It is fucking pathetic carry on.

13 Likes

Spot on… oh fuck

1 Like

No problem bud. We’ll pay for it.

5 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, 100 pound one off membership fee would sort it out

1 Like