Very quiet around here

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Are ye on a malting contract MBB
Is the price set for ye or is it on account?[/quote]

Bit of malting still, but not as much as back in the glory days. Prices are shocking though. Bit of wheat, then feeding.

That’s world trade for you…
Are you selling any on to neighbouring farmers or selling to a merchant?

Puke have you any auld yarns you could tell us?

Jesus t’was comin’ down in stair rods in Galway today. They abandoned the last two races t’was so bad. They reckoned t’would be dangerous leaving apprentices out in it, they’d be killed.

Fierce Quiet…dead almost…must be the pre-match nerves of players and fans alike.

Maybe Cian could evoke some form of excitment around here?

However would we be able to get in contact with Cian? Or even TDBP? :pint:

Someone, somewhere, must surely know a way…

Has he been around since Waterford’s semi-final exit?

Ah he was alright in fairness, think he jumped on the Tipp bandwagon, but not 100% on that, vaguely remember something.

Well he is a Tipp man so its only right he jump on the bandwagon…

Move along, no bandwagon here, check out the rugby threads for that stuff.

When are people going to realise that bandwagons are good for teams/sports.:clap:

Bandwagons are the business, nothing to be feared from it.

Ooby dooby.

Bandage is probably in the saddle with some page 3 model he picked up in Coppers. I can’t wait for her tell all expose in the Southside People.

I can picture it now, Bandage, Jugs, Cesc4, Arshavin23, all spit roasting some young roasters. Snorting coke as they drink Cristal and Diet Coke from the trophy.

Keep up the good work boys.

:rolleyes:[quote=“myboyblue”]I can picture it now, Bandage, Jugs, Cesc4, Arshavin23, all spit roasting some young roasters. Snorting coke as they drink Cristal and Diet Coke from the trophy.

Keep up the good work boys.[/quote]

Hey all sports people aren’t the same as the Laois senior football team now mbb.

Hey all sports people aren’t the same as the Laois senior football team now mbb.[/quote]

We’d have kicked that cup around a carpark by now kev, then stood on it and driven the base of it through the cup, at which point we’d have been suspended from the 1994 Leinster U21 Football Championship.

:rolleyes:

Tonight is probably the poorest banter I’ve ever seen on this site. If this keeps up I will have to go out of a friday.