Vigilantism

Isn’t there a vig group in Limerick presently?

“Community Alert”

TBF to the cops, useless bastards and all that they are, you can be certain that the vast majority of those break ins are by people who’ve been up in the court 50+ times and been let off.

Don’t know mate the name of the dead member as I wasn’t around Limerick then. The Mrs was a young one back then and remembers them terrorising crowds outside teenage discos whereas older friends can recall them starting fights outside termites, hitting some fella with a hammer and getting up to all kinds of shit In a local graveyard. There were allegations of sexual assault as well. One of the surviving members of the gang became a successful businessman as I’m sure you know

If folk spent more time at home cooking …

He is really struggling with who he is

They know exactly who are involved I believe. 2 groups. 1 closely related to aforementioned Ra heads. 1 countrywide traveller group

“Direct Action Against Drugs”

Caoimhoin’s Concerned Cork Citizens Co-op (CCCCC).

I remember hearing something similar about a family wreaking havoc in Tipp town. Think one of them beat the shit out of an American tourist. Him and a brother or two were bundled into a van and given a taste of what would happen to the family if they didn’t leave town.

Think one of the brothers ended up marrying a girl from Tipp and settling down in Askeaton. Little prick.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this lately as well. There’s two scumbags living now in my parents area and they can be seen walking the streets aimlessly day and night obviously staking places out. One is a local hoodlum who has a conviction for robbery among other convections. Never spent a night behind bars of course, everything suspended. The other is recently relocated to the area from the city. They’ve given the cunt a council house. They’ve found each other now and are in each other’s pockets. Clearly on something too and feeding habits. Two of my parents neighbours have had their houses robbed when not at home and I have no doubt my folks will be robbed too when the opportunity is right. Everyone in the community knows who it is but nobody doing anything. No help from the guards of course. The sum total of their help was telling someone that the two lads were known “bad eggs”.

Is there anything to be said for saying another mass?

All disputes go to the CCC Caoimhoin’s Concerned Carkies

There was, famously, a “community” orhanisation in Bunclody in the 90’s, local shopkeepers and businesspeople who had been targeted in a series of robberies by some gang or other coming down from somewhere up the country. And very successful they were too. The problem soon dissipated. Some members of the group appeared on the Late Late and everything.
It’s an exceptionally poor reflection on the policing of the country that this kind of thing is even discussed.

The police are too busy generating Revenue by ticketing law abiding citizens for imaginary traffic offences

2 Likes

Bikers were called in to a town I worked in, in WA, TO get rid of a few trouble makers. Cops disappeared for a few days and everything was rosy after

That couldn’t possibly go wrong.

1 Like

Bikers are usually the ones terrorising decent, hinest people. Shower of childish wankers.

Not sure what the fuck you are on about

It must be a great burden for you Fagan, keep fighting the good fight.