Vigilantism

Still some old school ones I believe.
I was there in 2012 and I think it was 09/10 it happened.
Not only that the town itself was allegedly the most densely population of cops in all Oz.

Look a few local farmers got together to pay, same lads who paid for outside footballers to come in and play on the football teams. The bikers had a price. Good bad or indifferent they did a job

You’re a great man for the oul anecdotal evidence Kev.

2 Likes

It’s just a story passed onto me by locals. That’s all

And what are we without our experiences and our stories.

Shows similar things happen world around.

Do you want some research done on bikers doing some gun for hire work in towns across Oz?

Apparently this was reasonably common

1 Like

Pal of mine was in the military. A commando I think. Got involved in some high jinks with his buddies. They were sent down but promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade.

For a while I know they survived as soldiers of fortune. Took no payment though so not sure how it worked.

If you had a problem, if no one else could help, and if you could find them…you could hire them.

22 Likes

Insane story. Howling mad even.

I’ll field this one.

No.

1 Like

They wouldn’t police to warm themselves.

There needs to be a Sons of anarchy chapter set up - Blarney original

Christmas Eve 1999. A joyride out from town with a stolen beer keg went fatally wrong after the parkway roundabout on the old (at the time, the only) Dublin road. The deceased had his head out the window as the car lost control and flattened a lamp post.

http://www.irishmetalarchive.com/artists/mortal-affliction/

The metallers used rob bikes in ul and beat up loners. Rob cars and do a bit of larceny and the like. On their own they were cowards but the group together could and did mix it, although some of their conquests were embellished in the telling, as these things tend to be.

1 Like

To slightly abbreviate Mr. Kipling:

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

1 Like

Just for clarification is the the old Parkway or the new Parkway ?

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUCQ0LnWQCU

1 Like

sick cunt