Vincent Hogan

I’d say you’d know a bit about that

1 Like

Christ you hammered the hammer there.

Strange comment from a fella who has spent 4 months lamenting the dangers of people mental health.

Ah now I wouldn’t go that far. I think it’s still very cute when you imagine yourself going to a few club matches after the intercounty stuff has captured your imagination.

Why would supporting Man United make you more mentally stable than following Liverpool?

1 Like

When did you leave your English football footix days behind you mate, travelling over across the Irish Sea from Malahide to watch Chelsea. Or is it a different condition from footix, to be heading over to England to watch a team, you don’t support?

1 Like

No fear of being murdered by a fellow supporter.

1 Like

Anytime I’ve been in Liverpool I have only had positive experiences. Everton supporters were even magnanimous in the wake of Liverpool’s Champions League success last summer.

Don’t Man Utd top the lists of arrests every year?

“bobby” Firmino

1 Like

Anybody using the ‘I’ll die happy if xxxxxx win the competition they are in’ is a bit of a nutter to be fair, unless they are a member of said team, even then it’s a bit odd, what kind of a lack would you have in your life at all?

1 Like

I dont think anybody following london hotspurs or london chelsea in the 80s can be considered a footix

I believe so yes. Wasn’t there an orchestrated attack on Ed Woodward’s house as well because he couldn’t convince the likes of Dybala to sign?

1 Like

Man U fans would appear to be the most racist as they had the most arrests for racist related crimes.

Not sure though whether it would be correct to say that Man U had the most arrests. You could be doing them down by making a statement like that. A Man U superfan expert like @BruidheanChaorthainn, @Mullach_Ide or @dodgy_keeper might be able to help you with your query.

Great to see the club taking action against racists.

If you’re Irish and head over to Liverpool, man United, Spurs, Arsenal etc, surely when you are in the pub before the game you must feel fair awkward and say to yourself what am I doing here? Obviously I am totally wrong considering the numbers who head over every week.

I’d encourage you to watch “Sunderland till I die” if you haven’t already mate. It gives the answer to what you said here. It means so much to so many.

Yeah but their from Sunderland. I can understand the passion if i was born in the locality.

Holy fuck that’s a clamping

Never came across many Micks at White Hart Lane when I was a regular there. The odd one you’d come across though would be made very welcome.

Most English clubs would have a very localised support. Man U and Liverpool would be the two exceptions. Woolwich to a lesser extent and also Glasgow Celtic in Scotland. They’re the clubs that the footix from the likes of Eire and Asia flock to.

Your Eire soccer fan is probably a bit different from the rest of soccer fans in Europe in that nearly all of them have no interest in supporting or sustaining a domestic soccer league.