Vincent Hogan

The Europa league is Mickey mouse?

Yes

A passing interest in Tipp where at least his ould fella is from but apparently a “love” of Liverpool where neither of them is from. Fuckin simpletons the lot of em.

4 Likes

That’s the footix for you

Would you label all Eire footix who support a club soccer team in England, presumably in most cases in cities and towns they have no attachment to, as simpletons?

There’s no grounds for lads outside of the confines of Liverpool to be using terms like “That’s a boss goal that” or “Mo lad”.

Anybody that supports Liverpool is mentally ill.

The mental health crisis that you keep highlighting in Eire would appear to be a lot more serious than any of us thought.

I’d say you’d know a bit about that

1 Like

Christ you hammered the hammer there.

Strange comment from a fella who has spent 4 months lamenting the dangers of people mental health.

Ah now I wouldn’t go that far. I think it’s still very cute when you imagine yourself going to a few club matches after the intercounty stuff has captured your imagination.

Why would supporting Man United make you more mentally stable than following Liverpool?

1 Like

When did you leave your English football footix days behind you mate, travelling over across the Irish Sea from Malahide to watch Chelsea. Or is it a different condition from footix, to be heading over to England to watch a team, you don’t support?

1 Like

No fear of being murdered by a fellow supporter.

1 Like

Anytime I’ve been in Liverpool I have only had positive experiences. Everton supporters were even magnanimous in the wake of Liverpool’s Champions League success last summer.

Don’t Man Utd top the lists of arrests every year?

“bobby” Firmino

1 Like

Anybody using the ‘I’ll die happy if xxxxxx win the competition they are in’ is a bit of a nutter to be fair, unless they are a member of said team, even then it’s a bit odd, what kind of a lack would you have in your life at all?

1 Like

I dont think anybody following london hotspurs or london chelsea in the 80s can be considered a footix