Vote Mick Wallace

Doesn’t that mean he’ll have to give up his seat

He could potentially be declared bankrupt but it thankfully wouldn’t affect his status as a TD due to recent bankruptcy law changes.

4 Likes

hon Mick Wallace, a very sound man

2 Likes

I wonder if Michael Lowry went down to wx and schooled him for a while would it assist him in exiting his current difficulties.

Lowry would be a great mentor in this situation, offering very sage advice

2 Likes

I’m thinking more of Frank Abignale in this predicament than Lowry tbh…

1 Like

Very vindictive from Cerberus.
Mick has them rattled.

1 Like

If I was from Wexford and Mick cut his hair I’d nearly vote for him.

Supposedly be a great man to put a bullnose finish on a footpath. One of the best in Ireland.

2 Likes

I heard he was some man to lay a few slabs in his day alright. Real sound man. Gave me great help a few years back with a personal intervention after I rang him

1 Like

Best of luck to Mick in the High Court today.

3 Likes

Mick wearing Wexford youths jersey on tonight with Mick Clifford

1 Like

Mick must have being levelling a few kerbs this morning. The state of him in the Dail after was fucking cat.
The oul’ Gansey was manky.
Somebody may run him through a car wash before tomorrow.

1 Like

a sound man, he sorted out an issue for me a few years back, and also a great man to throw down a few kerbs in his time

Some man to put a bullnose finish on a footpath. Possibly the best in Ireland.

1 Like

That’s the third of fourth time you’ve mentioned that, what was the issue you so clearly want to tell us about?

If I had wanted tell you about it, I would have told you about it, I’m saying Mick Wallace is a sound man

2 Likes

Mick often helps out the poor and needy

8 Likes

And himself. And his brother. Particularly when he owes the state a shitload of tax.

3 Likes

Never forgot where he came from. A true hero.

1 Like