Vote Mick Wallace

Don’t they wash occasionaly or is the water crises that bad ( the jumper at least was manky).

1 Like

Had a pint with Mick in Toner’s earlier. He reads the forum by the way.

6 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mick, if you’re reading this, you’re a worthy contender for cunt of the decade.
A lanister pays his debts.
Prick.

6 Likes

Mick is a great man to get things done. He sorted out an issue for me a few years back.

2 Likes

He has great empathy Mick, he knew you needed into that homeless shelter badly after you got interfered with on the park bench.

Fair play is fine play

1 Like

Mick, can you tell us about the issue you sorted out for Tosspotty a few years back?

1 Like

Will he be joining the TFK jamboree at the Euros?

1 Like

@Tassotti was sleeping on the sites back in the day. He had contracted a bad dose of vermin from some filth he’d met. Mick powerhosed him for an hour and told him to get back to work.

4 Likes

Spotted at Dublin Airport tonight

Can you inform your mate Mick please @Bandage

Saw that landing last night.was wondering who it belonged too

US Air Force, pal. They’ve come to take out the Clonskeagh Mosque

Mick Wallace is a sound man. He helped me out with a personal problem a few years ago.

3 Likes

Mick is on Vincent here now giving out about project eagle.

Wallace seems to do some good work as a parliamentarian, but it’s hard enough to take him seriously as he sounds like a hormonal teenage girl when he gets going.

Mick is a man to get things done, I might have mentioned it before but he was of great help to me a few years back in sorting something out, he was also a great man to lay a few slabs I am led to believe, not afraid to get his hands dirty

Mick is doing fantastic work on bringing the carry on in nama into the public and the work himself and Daly did on the garda whistle blower.

2 Likes

Mick should really be in jail, but hey ho.

2 Likes

#MicksBill

on fatal foetal abnormalities is trending number one on Twitter right now.

#wallaceworksforwomen

If it wasn’t constitutional last year, it won’t be constitutional this year and it’s going to be hard to get the Indos to break ranks on a bill that’s destined to fail.