Vote Mick Wallace

From the article: “The annual allowance payable under the PAA to independent members of Dáil Éireann is €37,037 or €21,045 for members of the Seanad.
The allowance is not subject to income tax.
While no receipts need to be provided for payment of the allowance, TDs and senators must provide a detailed breakdown which must be audited by an independent accountant.”

A detailed breakdown!! For fuck sake more like some creative writing. Didn’t the last government make changes to having to the way politicians have to vouch for expenses as well. As for an audit by an independent accountant sure those cunts are all sucking from the same trough bleeding the country dry along with the legal profession and the politicians. What a horrible shower of bastards.

1 Like

I wouldnt have thought Fionn was much of a get up and go type of a lad. I’d say it was more of a “resting in my account” type gig.

Eh Mick is a friend of the forum mate and as such above such accusations

No accusations bud, sure there is nothing wrong with a few pound resting in the account. Sure Mick transferred over a heap of his Italian property to his brother to cover debt owed to his company. Just creative accounting most on here would applaud.

1 Like

paying debts is creative accounting?

why do you persist in dragging the mediocre name of Mick Wallace through the mud?

1 Like

As I suspected, Mick clarified that this was mischievous reporting in a post on his Facebook account earlier.

Mike Wallace is a sound skin, I heard he did a good turn for a former TFK poster one time

1 Like

Mick wants NAMA fucked

https://namaleaks.com/

1 Like

I shouted “G’wan Hairy Mick” at em at the youths match on Friday night. He laughed away to himself. Wexford’s top man alongside Howlin.

He once did a small favour for somebody who posts here, I can’t remember who it was though?

1 Like

All I’ve learned from that is how to create a TFK account that @Rocko can never trace back to me

1 Like

Rocko can trace duplicate accounts back?

@07714566085 ABORT, I repeat, ABORT.

Romario is like our Mick Wallace :open_mouth:

He said: "Romario, who is a former footballer, is now an important politician here… He tipped us off in 2012. He already denounced Pat (Hickey) and said there is something going on here.

"That was a very big factor. In the parliament he made it public. He said it in front of everyone about Pat Hickey.

This looks like a case of someone being lifted for allegedly touting tickets for event where supply well exceeded demand .

Riddle me that Messrs Stiglitz , Krugman , McWilliams etc …

What makes it even more remarkable is that Hickey must have been aware of the allegations. He should have hung up his cap after London.

I see Cerberus have petitioned the High Court to declare Mick Wallace bankrupt

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Why didn’t he go bankrupt that time he was bankrupt?

Would he have had to give up his Dail seat?

No, that was abolished in 2014

Was there more than one potential beneficiary from such a change?