Vote Mick Wallace

Lovely to see Kate Oā€™Connell thanking Mick Wallace for introducing the bill in her emotionally charged speech earlier.

2 Likes

@Tassotti, do you reakon Mick the mick forests a dirty hairy ballbag? will you put him straight the next time you see him?

Iā€™d say Claire likes a hairy ballbag, she seems the type.

Mick is half Italian. Heā€™s not like an Irish roaster who doesnā€™t know how to take care of himself

1 Like

Spotted Mick this morning walking with purpose over Annesley Bridge bedecked in a smashing pink tank top.

NO bullshit with Mick.

Forza Mick

Forza Wexford

1 Like

One of the great Irish Italians

Just behind @Nembo_Kid

Heā€™s done a lot for Ireland

God willing youā€™ll come back and do your bit some day too.

Not according to The Iron Bank.

Its only unconstitutional in the AGs opinion and she is far from on a good run in relation to constitutionality

6 Likes

Is she the worst weā€™ve ever had, Art?

Thereā€™s certainly been bigger cunts whoā€™ve held the office, but they have generally been on top of their game, itā€™d be a toss up with her and whelehan iā€™d say.

but cannot for the life of me figure out how in the hell she was reapppointed

2 Likes

Very strange as she was a labour appointment.

there must have been a backroom deal during the lifetime of the last govt because enda isnā€™t dependant on them now and she was woeful and I donā€™t see any improvement and there could surely have been some better blueshirt barristers for the role

1 Like

Didnā€™t Mick Wallace once help @tassotti out with an issue he had? I canā€™t quite recall but I think he mentioned it once on here before

1 Like

Whisht up, he hates talking about it.

2 Likes

Iā€™d hate to be in hock to Mick for a favour all the same, although he probably has no bother with lads stiffing people they owe something to.

2 Likes

Mick never left a fella down.

Micks young fella must be a chip off the old block, paid him ā‚¬20,000 for research :clap: The future of Wexico is safe