Vote Mick Wallace

So does Claire daly.

1 Like

Daly looks like the arse of a Banshee.

1 Like

Mick Wallace is a man of the people, he has stood up and faced the banks and greedy developers that ruined this country

I saw Mick Wallace strolling down Molesworth Street a couple of months ago wearing a wife beater on a gorgeous summerā€™s day. I didnā€™t document the spot in the celeb thread as he had a document file with him and was no doubt on his way to the DĆ”il to hold the various vested interests in this country to account.

2 Likes

heā€™s very approachable and down to earth, I rang him up a few years ago in Leinster house and he got straight back to me to help me out with something, a proper honest politician

1 Like

Donā€™t forget he got rid of a minister for justice and a garda commissioner.

Very good

4 Likes

By god he has then .

Martin McGuinness with some lovely words for the Wexford TD during evidence at PAC today: ā€œwe are all only here thanks to the enormous contribution made by Mick Wallace in making this publicā€.

2 Likes

Mick is a proper TD, representing Wexford with pride and dignity. Heā€™s a man of the people, fighting for the small guy. Heā€™s taking on the filthy banks and developers that ruined Ireland and he is winning. Heā€™s very friendly and accessible too, he got back to me very quickly on a issue I was having a few years back.

1 Like

Sounds like a little tradition that Mick has going

1 Like

Mick is the acceptable face of modern Irish politics

Heā€™ll take this government down

Easier knock a sandcastle in Kilkee mikey .

1 Like

Whoā€™s pulling micks strings is the question we need to be asking

1 Like

A lot of peed off developers , staffers , advisers . A bit like asking who is the dad in Liverpool .

RTEā€™s reporting of this Project Eagle stuff is weird. Itā€™s like they donā€™t want to pursue what looks to be an extremely shady story. Surely exactly the type of thing a public service broadcaster should be all over.

1 Like

Yes but ā€¦

Paul Reynolds came out and said the Fennelly report had exonerated O Sullivan hours after the report was released. Overlords must actually write the reports for them. Of all the corruption in Ireland they go and snare a few yokel county councillors and call it investigative journalism. Now they are advertising these ā€˜achievementsā€™.

2 Likes

I see Cerberus admitted yesterday that it paid 15m for access to members of the Stortmont government. This doesnā€™t seem to have gotten much coverage. Had they previously admitted this was the case ?