Vote Mick Wallace

White Collar Criminal and Nonce Enabler, Baldy Noonan up to his neck in it.

I donā€™t think they had admitted it before. I think it was a ā€œrevelationā€ but RTE didnā€™t pick up on it whether deliberately or otherwise. It certainly adds more fuel to the allegations that DUP members were due to benefit financially from the deal.

That NAMAwinelake twitter account has consistently referenced how FG members of the PAC havenā€™t made a worthwhile contribution to questioning any witnesses whose evidence may reflect badly on Noonan regarding NAMA activity. They sit there mute most days but they all piped up to question Martin McGuinness in detail the other day.

I look forward to Mick rebuilding his empire in 2017.

2 Likes

Does he need to resign from the Dail now or is that rule gone?

Thankfully that rule is gone so Mick will continue to serve the Irish people without fear or favour.

1 Like

Think that rule is gone.

Yeah. Just saw that on the IT website. Yes Mickā€™s salary is safe. He has some balls/neck. Costs the taxpayer 30m and the taxpayer ends up paying his TD salary.

Gas Fuckin Country.

3 Likes

Imagine declaring someone making ā‚¬95,000 per year bankrupt (I know thereā€™s obviously more ins and outs to it than income).

How long is the bankruptcy process in Ireland these days? He could be clear of it by the next election.

Will he not have to give some of his salary towards the debtors as part of the settlement?

Thatā€™ll be down to the official assignee I think.

As Bob Dylan sang

ā€œSteal a little and they throw you in jail
Steal a lot and they make you kingā€

Would his brother be able to give him a job on vineyard he owns?

Kevin Doyle might need a new agent

Yes he will. Anything above reasonable living expenses

I thought if a sitting TD iso declared bankrupt, they have to give up their seat?

They changed it recently enough when a few of their own were in trouble

2 Likes

Typical

Is it still the same rule for the guards or did they change that as well?

:joy:

What happens to the properties he owns now? Do they get sold automatically?